"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What do you Look like" Thread

I remember we had this thread like a while ago...like a year or two ago.
    What ever happened to it?
    I was trying to search for it and it doesnt come up.
    Was it lost during all those server changes we had?
    Is there a way we can get it back?

CJ, why does that pic make me think of Ice Cube in Friday? That is some crazy hair goin on!

I didn't get to put a real pic of me up before, but now I have one... here I am!
    Attached Files

Comment

^nerd

jk

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

may hand are even dirty but my mind is dirtier yah i know im pointing at a BoostedNW.Com sticker do we have any CB7 tuner stickers for the siteif so i want to take it off anyway i hate jason's site
        Last edited by Gen4Acclude; 09-06-2005, 10:56 PM.
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          CJ, why does that pic make me think of Ice Cube in Friday? That is some crazy hair goin
          lol...... Ice Cube didn't long hair in Friday.... do u mean Boyz N the Hood when he was rockin the jerry curl afro...lol
          "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Comment

so now i know what mike (deevergote) looks like.. out of the 2 years being here.. i never knew what the face behind the name looked like.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                so now i know what mike (deevergote) looks like.. out of the 2 years being here.. i never knew what the face behind the name looked like.
                also didnt know.. but you do look like the guy from the x-files.. esp with the facial hair..

Comment

darkster you look like a gangsta , come on people post you pics so we all get aqainted
                  fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                    ooo, the infamous hard ass, pissed off lookin asian pose

haha, i live in the ghetto... but there i am...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

ROFL @ nachos pic..

cause i aint no "gangsta"

Comment

Clarkster looks like one of my Assistant Managers from FootAction
                        back in the days....but i think he was Cambodian (sp?)....

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                          ROFL @ nachos pic..

cause i aint no "gangsta"

you look kinda like the guy who played nakazato in the intial d movie...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I'll see if i can find something
                            i got a haircut since then. yikes my hair was long.

TOOL FUGGEN IS THE BEST
                            maynard. wow.

Comment

here are some old school pics of me.. i think almost 4 years ago when i was with my ex and the car was still green.

i do miss having the car look like this.. ahh the memories.

..and heres one of the car just for good times sake.

Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X