Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!! Official "08 SPRING MEET" brainstorming thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha wimp! lol but hey im likin the idea of campin on the beach.. mt st helens sounds good too.. but hey i dunno about breakfast in oregon hahah i live a liiil far north for that.. i thought it was up WA guys eatin breakfast and getting out route together and shit then mobbin down to astoria to meet up with our OR homies.. then cruise either- mt st helens -seaside/ocean shores. whatever it is im down.. im hoping to get my engine rebuild done by then.. its gonna take a while but i think i can do it

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

if ur going to ocean shores, u wont need to be cruising hwy 101. that would be pointless! LMAO

also i dunno about this cruise to astoria and then head back up to ocean shores....sure seems like a complete waste of the WA guys time... its one or the other really. the 101--->Astoria--->Mt st.Helens was so it is one big loop, no backtracking.

If u guys decide to "camp" im prolly not gonna join in. i typically just make it a "day" thing for myself...as far as car meets go. and camping with a bunch of dudes....

...doesnt sound appealing to me! LOL

the breakfast thing was for the WA guys to meet up as an entire group. get food, gas up, go over the route, hand out 2-ways etc.

you guys are kinda confused or mixing things up....
      Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-26-2008, 11:23 PM.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

naw, i aint down for that type of campin. but if the girl decides she wants to stay the night, well, you can guess the answer to that 1. but it'd be a hotel fo sho... aint been to ocean shores in a hella long grip... it was so fun renting the moped's n what nots, go karting, slow, but fun all the same...

Comment

I am down for a day/evening meet type thing, but I don't think I could do an over night one.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yeah no overnight for meez...But I'm def down for Astoria via 101, then back up to St Helens. I'd call it good, then split off from the northernmost guys when we get to West Seattle....I'm so way past down for this!

Comment

Okay this is going to be my take on it... IT would be cool, If you guys want to go to oregon, but that means we are all gona have to drive atleast 3-4hrs to get to SEaside...

There is some fun stuff to do there, video game arcade with a sweet pizza joint. Ocean, sort of cool I guess... Mini golf... rent bikes..

Anways If we go to St helens, I say we dont go to johnston observatory, I say we go through battle ground and up to windy ridge... ITs so much more beautiful and there is alot, I mean ALOT more corners to hit up. I did that trip once on my bike and 1 up through windy river highway through carson.

Im down for whatever. I think the trip to Mt st helens would be a whole day event. So doing seaside and st helens might be pushing it.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yea now that u put it that way.. just driving to oregon is gonna take 4-5 hours.. so we wouldnt get there till a little after noon at the least.. (dunno bout u guys but im not down to leave any earlier then say 5) haha but i thin the loop through astoria to st helens sounds fun ive never been to either sry bout some of the other post if it confused anyone im just throwing out ideas and going along with other ppls =D this ISS a brainstorming thread BTW!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut

Anways If we go to St helens, I say we dont go to johnston observatory, I say we go through battle ground and up to windy ridge... ITs so much more beautiful and there is alot, I mean ALOT more corners to hit up. I did that trip once on my bike and 1 up through windy river highway through carson.

Im down for whatever. I think the trip to Mt st helens would be a whole day event. So doing seaside and st helens might be pushing it.
                  I have never been to the other sides. This actually would be cool to do.

It's a lot of driving no matter which way you look at it.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

well from Me (auburn) to astoria..is only like a 2-3 hour trip south really....and thats doing the speed limit with normal traffic.

Jaun seems like he knows the way to St. Helens...so windy ridge route sounds appealing to me! more corners the better! LOL
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

We'd have a pretty good group to take down there too. That'd be sick. I say we do the Oregon trip.

Comment

ok so what do u guys think then??! WA meet up somewhere for breakfast (need a place and time) and them head south either via 101 or i5.. then meet up with the oregon boys (whoever that is thats going) then mob to st helens and cruise there for the main meet and pics and the drive cuz that sounds good to me what u guys think?

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Yeah I am down for t3h cornerz...
                          Also! I second the skipping seaside, and heading for St Helens.

Comment

lmfao.

seaside was cut out a loong time ago.

i feel like a broken record.

meeting time will have to be 830AM or 9AM at the latest. just enough time to grab a quick bite to eat, go over the details and gas up n go! Id recommend the meeting place be southern WA as the northern people have to come down this way anyways and so the south people dont need to backtrack.

we will NOT be taking I5 south to Astoria...wow that would be a waste of a meet. we will be heading a little south then cutting over to 101. then heading straight for Astoria.

then having lunch with the Oregon peeps, and regrouping to caravan up to windy ridge, Mt St Helens as Juan said.

sound good?
                            Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-27-2008, 02:09 AM.

Comment

I wanna go to the beach We're goin all the way to Oregon for what then now? St Helens?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                                I wanna go to the beach We're goin all the way to Oregon for what then now? St Helens?
                                u be quiet. ur opinion doesnt count since u didnt show at the last meet "even as a maybe". LOL

you will be seeing plenty of coastline (water, rocks, beach area...er kinda) along the way. we can stop off at the couple lookout areas and take picTARs.

Comment

Working...
                                X