Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!! Official "08 SPRING MEET" brainstorming thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!! Official "08 SPRING MEET" brainstorming thread!!

Ok just thought id make this a brainstorming thread to start putting some serious ideas/plans/dates/times together for the 2008 Spring Meet.

i know i dont own an accord, but this way we dont clutter our other threads..and people wont get thrown off with people posting other non-meet related posts in the NW CHAT thread. it can get confusing in there to organize any sort of meet.

So...this is what i have come up with. JUST A THOUGHT!

id recommend this for a SATURDAY meet, that way more people have time to relax after a looong "meet" day. lol since its quite the F'n drive.

here is what i thought. we can start in the early AM and have a Breakfast meet somewhere (worry about that later) as our WA central meeting point. then catch the 101(scenic AND great driving roads) and drive down to Seaside, OR and meet with the Oregon guys.
    Or if thats too much driving for us NW guys...

we could take hwy 16 in tacoma to hwy 3 then catch the 101 coastline cruisethen loops back over and then meet up with the Oregon guys over in Chehalis and then ALL cruise up to Mt. St Helens.

that would be about a 2 drive to Chehalis i believe

or the 3hr drive down to seaside, OR
    cruise 101-->Astoria-->windy ridge @ St Helens
    50.00%
    I5-->Kelso---> windy ridge @ St Helens
    25.00%
    cruise 101--->Seaside
    12.50%
    I5--->ocean shores
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-25-2008, 07:57 PM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

I honestly don't care what we do, as long as some good cruising is involved.

Hmm..we should see what we can do on hwy 12, and go up to Mt Rainer. I KNOW there are some awesome fucking twisty roads. It would be fucking awesome if we did a camp out up there. It would be a Friday-Sunday thing most likely tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

im down,,,, either way, itd be fun as hell. long as the weather permits...

Comment

Just to let everyone know, the meet will be around late March/early April.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          Just to let everyone know, the meet will be around late March/early April.
          yeah throw some dates around. being that its the last week in Feb, id keep it to the last week in March or first week in April. just to give everyone PLENTY of time to get their cars and upgrades together and request the time off from work.

there should technically be no excuses with a meet planned one-month in advance.

with that said...throw them ideas out!

PS- unless someone is opposed to it...i have a buddy at work with an 06 Si coupe who is gonna wanna cruise with.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

That sounds like a good idea. I am down. Hope my car is.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Has anyone been to Seaside, OR? It doesnt look like much..

Hammond or Astoria looks more interesting to go to ... Meet and shoot out there then head up to St. Helens...
              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Seaside isnt much, but it was JUST an idea. Astoria isnt as far, which will cut off a lil time....

so yeah thats an idea!

we could cruise down HWY 101 (aka Pacific Coast Scenic Byway) to Astoria

meet with OR guys and have lunch together, take some pics...

then ALL caravan to Mt. St Helens

---------------------------
                we would have to start in the AM for this meet then... *talking about the NW guys/gals* so i thnk if we wanted to do this we could meet for breakfast, run over the maps/route taken grab gas/food/batteries for 2-ways and head down to Astoria

**everyne will need to know the route!! just in case. 2-ways will help if everyoe had em.** i know i have a set.

LETS FIGURE THE DATE!!!!
                Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-25-2008, 08:54 PM.

Comment

March 29th looks good to me...
                  i have a set also...
                  kasssshhh, over...
                  93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Charliehstle209
                    March 29th looks good to me...
                    i have a set also...
                    kasssshhh, over...

yeah March 29th would work for me!

whats the easiest/most scenic route to mt st.helens from your end?

Comment

March 29th, come on lets give it a little more time guys I was thinking middle of april, I think a cruise down the coast line would be awesome and if we do it on saturday I plan on staying the night wherever town we end up in last, would be pretty sweet in my opinion. Fort Stevens would be a damn awesome place for a huge photo shoot, it's not that far way from Astoria and it's about as northern oregon as it gets. Plus seriously Other than our Canadian boys (WHERE YOU GUYS AT ANYWAYS!) It's really only bout a 4 hour drive from where I'm at down to oregon.

Ignore that I wasn't paying much attention, Mt. St. Helens would be a pretty sweet meet area.
                      Last edited by tresexohcb; 02-25-2008, 09:53 PM.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Day=March 29th.
                        Hmm...Me=Down
                        Place=Mt. St. Helens.
                        Me=Down
                        Driving to Oregon etc.
                        Me=SO DUCKING FOWN!
                        I'll be ther wit mah new klutch!
                        Oh Tresexohcb; I need to drive up to meet you somewhere, so I can grab that header.

Comment

i HIGHLY doubt the Canadians are gonna wanna partcipate on this one... HAHA

this is more to include the ORegon people since it always seems like they wanna go but our meets are too far north. plus last years spring meet didnt we talk about making a trip farther south.

This DEFINATELY would be a SATURDAY meet. that way people can stay and be a part of the meet longer...since sometime people dip out early on sunday meets cuz of school and work.

Comment

March 29th is bad for me since I am leaving for NYC on the 30th and coming back April 6th. Mid April or later would be better for me.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                            X