Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Universal fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universal fuel pump

Have anyone ever use universal fuel pump?

Reason I ask is becaus whatever it is, is not telling my fuel pump to run. Fuse/relay is new. All the distributor, spark wires and plugs are new. So I want to bypass it.
    Any one know how?

Thank you.

Have you checked the current going to the fuel pump itself? it could be that the fuel pump is bad.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

You start off asking about a fuel pump then mention ignition components. Are you having a no start issue? If so you have to check to see whether or not you are getting both fuel and spark. Once you know where the issue is, then you can go from there.

When you turn your ignition to the II position does the check engine light come on for a few seconds and can you hear the fuel pump prime?
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
      X