Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flatline : 1993 Nissan 240SX (S13 convertible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nardi cost me a benjamin. What issues do you speak of?

Camber is set to maximum with the tire setup right now. 215/45's for the rear with 15mm spacers to match the front will fix that though.

Comment

The pics make it look like the passenger side of the car has way more camber.

Comment

passenger side does actually but not much. Smaller tires coming soon enough so ill have that set.

And im buying another nardi lol

Classic 360mm woodgrain, mint. Supa cheap

Comment

I just cant keep a set of shoes i guess.....

18x10 +22 Saleen Replicas in the back....

Comment

Felt like i wasn't low enough....

Comment

More pics?

^^^^^
              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                More pics?
                kk. Before the coils settled down....

Rolling with about 1.75" of frame rail clearance....

Aftermath of such lmao

cant wait to get 2 more for the front, and more low. Need to tub the rear for sure, but i want to tub everything and drop it more. probably gonna start working on a full 6 pt cage as well.

Need a DD first, Thinking Cobalt SS/SC...

Comment

Oh yeah! Livin the low life. I don't have the guts to ride that low. Lookin sexy though, better than the old shoes.

Comment

Any updates man? I'm loving it!

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

not much changing.... YET.

Picked up a crazy sil hood, and some 4th gen camaro headlights. Gonna go with a pignose bumper and make a sweet half-sil front out of it. should be cool.

also nabbed something to DD. 86.5 supra. Needs some love, but it runs tip top.
                      that'll allow me to really get a focus on this and pick a fucking path for it. And give me the ability to really rip into it and get some work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                        not much changing.... YET.

Picked up a crazy sil hood, and some 4th gen camaro headlights. Gonna go with a pignose bumper and make a sweet half-sil front out of it. should be cool.

also nabbed something to DD. 86.5 supra. Needs some love, but it runs tip top.
                        that'll allow me to really get a focus on this and pick a fucking path for it. And give me the ability to really rip into it and get some work done.
                        Congrats on the dd, its probably the best thing you can do for your car if you plan to do some crazy stuff to it.

Has the half-sil been done before? i'd live to see some pictures, it sounds really cool.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Plans sound awesome. Needs moar pics.

86 is when they switched over to the MK3 Supra right?

Comment

Been a little while since ive logged on here. Lots of work happening right now.

Pictures will be in order once she's decent

Comment

in for pics !

will be in tampa this weekend so maybe ill see it around...

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                                in for pics !

will be in tampa this weekend so maybe ill see it around...
                                i wish. she isn't even decent enough for a trip further than around them block.

soon though. question though, how do you like living in your area? My better half and I are toying around with the idea of moving into the Orlando area. just wondering whats a good area to live in that wont cost me an arm and a leg for rent and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X