Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Emperor drives an Integra

A&P-IA

Undeleted and fixed. The YouTube code only works if you use just the video code (the code after v= in the URL.) I need to write that somewhere where people will see it!

Comment

I like how the end of the video is sped up to make him look like he is racing!

I used to want an EK sedan, now I want a DA sedan, thanks Emperor!
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Undeleted and fixed. The YouTube code only works if you use just the video code (the code after v= in the URL.) I need to write that somewhere where people will see it!
        Thank you for "undelete". I thought it was my PC or browser that didn't allow me to post the video.
        A&P-IA

Comment

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
          Thank you for "undelete". I thought it was my PC or browser that didn't allow me to post the video.
          Nope. It's Youtube and/or vBulletin. It used to work the way you did it, and one day it just stopped. I forget who figured out how to make it work, but it's something most people wouldn't even think of. I need to put it in the rules/introduction section, maybe with the thread showing people how to post pictures... not that anyone reads that.

Comment

Working...
          X