No announcement yet.

Bisimoto Camshafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i have a h23 with 11.7:1 compression, and i was wondering what kind of numbers the stage 2 cams would net me.....and how far would you recomend revving the stock crank? also what all would i have to do to gain maximum power with this setup?(like oversize valves, springs, and stuff like that) also, it is worth noting, that this is a street/strip car, and i would like to see at least 30 mpg if i keep my foot out of it! lol
    thanks guys!
    Im not an angry driver.....I just LOVE speed!
    OHIO CB7'S

Comment

You can expect a 15% improvement in power, with great mileage to boot. You would need cam gears, and need to send in your stock cams for modifications. Takes 7-10 business days to process. Your RPM band will improve/shift by 500rpms.
      Headwork would be a huge plus, including tuning and our heatshielding gasket. We look forward to your order.
      'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
      World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
      World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
      1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
      1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
      1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
      2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
      NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
      Bisimoto's Facebook page
      478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

its gonna be a while before i can come up with the money for that, i was wondering what kind of numbers i can expect to see, because i donot have the engine in the car yet, im not done building her yet
        Im not an angry driver.....I just LOVE speed!
        OHIO CB7'S

Comment

I just ordered your F22A Pro Springs w/o Retainers, Hedi answered the phone and was very polite and sweet while taking my order, excellent customer service.

I ordered your springs because I am confident of your products, and I plan on getting your level 2 regrind in the near future. The reason for purchasing the springs at this time, is that my headgasket is weak, and I plan on resurfacing the head, new valves, your springs, and a valve-job next week, so once I my car is "tunable" i'll send you my a1 cam thats lying around for you to regrind! Thanks again, I look forward to doing business with you again soon.

P.S.
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

is ok...I did it too..and that gasket looks good
            Last edited by bcjammerx; 06-13-2009, 12:42 AM.
            ____

Comment

^^ Looks like we got a comedian here!

I could have always created a new thread, just trying to support the main man dedicated to r&d for the f22ax. I like business' like his, that aren't corporate conglomerates, with a whole bunch of red tape everywhere (I work for one). At least I know my money is going towards future development of awsome products, and not get wasted on a whole bunch of middle men involved with said corporate conglomerates. Customer service is awsome, shipping is fast, products are of superb quality. Keep up the great work Bisi!
              Last edited by cloudasc; 06-12-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I feel ya...I just had too...I coudln't resist...then I found the pic...and it was destiny.

But awesome man...I really love that pic of the gasket...so sweeeeet! I'm planning to purchase that...but man I need to more work first. Good luck and congrats!
                ____

Comment

Who can't love the gasket! (Probably a good reason why I was able to get a good dyno # in 100*F weather), plus it matches my NGK blues so nicely too!

Comment

ordered my gasket as well as a customer level 1.X camshaft yesterday.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
                      so which level would u suggest for an f22a6 with i/h/e, cat, and throttle body?
                      bump
                      1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                        bump
                        i would go level 2. but with that cam you should ugrade to valve springs and you have to tune it to get the most out of the cam.......
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Any cam you get you have to tune, not only to get the most out of it, but possibly to get anything out of it (without tuning, you might lose power on some cams), and you have to upgrade the valve springs because you want the head to last. I think the level 2 cam might be kinda damaging to your mileage. not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarthos View Post
                            I think the level 2 cam might be kinda damaging to your mileage. not sure.
                            It can and it is, hints why I'm not driving my car a whole lot until I can get it fully tuned. Some people would be happy with the 22mpg, but I'm not!
                            Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Only looked at first page! oops

Comment

Cams so far is great. Already feel an increase. Can't wait till I get my other products. Thank bisi and Justin and Heidi.
                                Last edited by jhondayaaj; 04-01-2010, 04:20 PM.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X