Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smilies

Just wondering why we dont have many smilies here.

I've been on g2ic.com a little bit for my integra and they have ATON of smilies

I was wondering if it would be possible to maybe expand our smily count?

I really like alot of the ones they have on g2ic

You can see them here

http://forums.g2ic.com/misc.php?do=g...=vB_Editor_001
    Last edited by Tippey764; 08-18-2010, 12:37 AM.

See what I did there?

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/misc.php?do=...=vB_Editor_001

there ya go

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          I know what our smilies are, im just saying it would be nice if we had more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Your asking alot of unusual questions lately . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              you can always right click any smily you find on other websites, select properties, then copy the link and imbed it as a picture

or if you reallt want to, you can go to a smiley webpage and get one of theirs or use a maker to make your own like i did:

or in other words
              Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 08-18-2010, 03:28 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
              X