Hasport K Series mount kit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasport K Series mount kit....

I read that in Honda-tuning mag Hasport is reporting that they will be producing a mount kit for dropping a K series into 4th, 5th, and 6th gen Accords.

Can anyone confirm that?
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

o shit if thats tru well gues what motor im getting LOL
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

I'm not too sure about that. If you call the, they will tell you that h22 6th gens don't exist. Do you still have the magazine article?
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Hmmmmm... interesting...

I've heard that they've been working on this for awhile now...
        at least a year...with extremely limited interest/support in a 4th Gen kit...

I hope it's not like the infamous Skank2 H22A manifold...
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
          I'm not too sure about that. If you call the, they will tell you that h22 6th gens don't exist. Do you still have the magazine article?
          Huh? we are talking about k series not h22
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
            I've heard that they've been working on this for awhile now...
            at least a year...with extremely limited interest/support in a 4th Gen kit...
            You might be right, HOWEVER fortunately for us the 5th gen has ALLOT of support so if they do make it for the 5th gen it will be if not identical very easy for us to modify to make work.

I will keep a close eye on this since I've got a very good receipt for a beast all motor K series (K pro tune and all ).
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
              You might be right, HOWEVER fortunately for us the 5th gen has ALLOT of support so if they do make it for the 5th gen it will be if not identical very easy for us to modify to make work.

I will keep a close eye on this since I've got a very good receipt for a beast all motor K series (K pro tune and all ).
              I forgot to include the 5thGens along with the 4thGens...

What I had heard exactly is that they were working on a 6thGen kit with a 5thGen kit planned for the future... but no real plans for a 4thGen kit unless there was a high demand for it... which there probably won't be...

but I think the 5th gen might be easily modded to workin a 4thGen so it's not that out there to have K20 4thGen dreams...

but yeah... keep an eye out and let us all know.. I personally would be very interested to know when they hit the market...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                Huh? we are talking about k series not h22
                I understand we are talking about the K series. My point is that Hasport has never heard of an h22 in a 6th gen (which we all know exists), much less a K in a much older chassy. I am really interested to see if they do develop something for the 5th gen.
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Aren't the mounting points for 6th gen 4cyl's the same as ours? A K kit for any 4cyl Accord from 90-02 should fit any year...

It's gonna cost a hell of a lot of money though. If I had the money I'd develop a K20 and J30A swap kit that had a tranny adapter plate. I have everything worked out for the J, too, including the possibility that the engine will turn the other way...

planetary gears...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i emailed them a while back and they never emailed me back the bitches lol jk but anyway ive hurd they are working on a 5th gen one to come out so we just have to wait and see
                    cb7 sold
                    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

i would love the have the new infamous "K" series technology..... they are bad as hell.....-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                      tranny (no grinds)
                      ECU
                      DC header w/ heat wrap
                      full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                      $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

to bad its gona cost a pretty penny...
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                          to bad its gona cost a pretty penny...
                          Not to mention the ITB's, ecu reflash and radiator relocation that would be a neccessity with this swap...

anyone ever hear ITB's on a K20? Pure secks... the single most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my entire life...
                          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

that would be sick as hell, i'd trade in my h22 right now. and you dont really need a recipe to make a monster motor. just throwing on a header, a friend made like 220/160. and this was all in a ek. i was scared as shit in that thing.

but i figure, worst come to worst, ill have my boys just make me a mount kit... wouldnt be for a while though, i have too many bills right now.

Comment

damn, that would be the ultimate swap. i should e-mail Hasport about cb7tuner.com, so that they could check up and see just how many guys out there have interest in modifying 4g's (and the K20 swap)...

maybe that will be enough incentive for them to continue/complete their R&D!

the axles and wiring would also be an issue with this swap though, even if we did have a mount kit available.

Comment

Working...
                              X