No announcement yet.

Hasport K Series mount kit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be sweet sauce, but realisticly, how many cb drivers actually have that kind of money laying around. H's are finally dirt cheap, I remember when I bought my Accord, they were still around 4 grand.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
      That would be sweet sauce, but realisticly, how many cb drivers actually have that kind of money laying around. H's are finally dirt cheap, I remember when I bought my Accord, they were still around 4 grand.
      true, not only will they be harder to find.. but much more expensive. i've heard they start out around 6,000 bucks - and i'm not even sure if that includes transmission/ecu.

Comment

i called a warehouse in nj near me its in paterson and they said the k24 motor is 2000 that is just the motor and wiring. they havent got the ecu and tranny shipment yet.

and what i have learned is that the k tranny housing was made to be like the accord and prelude tranny housing. which means that the tranny is easier to mount with the correct bracket and mount.

thats all i know for now if it helps anybody

mauricio

Comment

yea plus the trannys are cable trannys too so it makes it easer for us
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Re: Hasport K Series mount kit....

Originally posted by BustedLX
            I read that in Honda-tuning mag Hasport is reporting that they will be producing a mount kit for dropping a K series into 4th, 5th, and 6th gen Accords.

Can anyone confirm that?
            If you are referring to Honda Tuning magazine, tell me what issue or what car was on the front cover. I might have it.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
              i called a warehouse in nj near me its in paterson and they said the k24 motor is 2000 that is just the motor and wiring. they havent got the ecu and tranny shipment yet.

Who wants a K24 though?

K20A all the way...

If you know where to look... they can be had for about $3500ish on up...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Why not a K24 with an ITR head? Maybe some S2000 pistons in there..... muuauuauanahahhaahahaha
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Why not a K24 with an ITR head? Maybe some S2000 pistons in there..... muuauuauanahahhaahahaha
                  And that's a cheaper route?

Well possibly... But it might take a bit of time to track down just an ITR head...

But that does sound like a nice setup... slap some Jenveys on it and you've got secks on wheels...
                  RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                    And that's a cheaper route?
                    lol, If I'm doing a K series swap into anything... money won't be an issue.

Or an RSX-S head with ITR cams, IM, and TB. That's easier to locate.
                    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

lol, If I'm doing a K series swap into anything... money won't be an issue.
                      Tru dat...
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

hasport is like 30 mins from my house here in az.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

I dont know if the article I read is the same as busted but in the newest Honda Tunning Mag there were refrences to the New 2005 rsx. One of the points they said is that hasport is developing a mount kit specificly for 90-2002 Accords. It's on news stand now check it out.
                          FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

i dont know about you guys but i think its cool to keep f and h series together. kind of like b k and d series. i really dont care for h series in civics. do you know what i mean?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-R
                              I dont know if the article I read is the same as busted but in the newest Honda Tunning Mag there were refrences to the New 2005 rsx. One of the points they said is that hasport is developing a mount kit specificly for 90-2002 Accords. It's on news stand now check it out.
                              HERE IS THE ARTICLE I SCANNED IT IN FOR EVERYONE

COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangin'
                                awesome dude

Comment

Working...
                                X