Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

fast and the furious "6" ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fast and the furious "6" ??

So im in summer vacation. and i watched fast and the furious 1 through fast five from yesterday and today.. lol.. nothing to do.. but when Isaw the end of fast five... eva mendez showed a picture of letty stating that she hi-jacked a military convoy in berlin... lol..

Didnt she died in the movie before fast five??

im so thrilled.!

That's the twist. We thought she was dead, and apparently she's not.

I'll go see it. I was entertained by Fast Five. 1 and 3 were still the best 'scene' movies... 2 sucked ass, and 4 and 5 at least kept up with a compelling (if poorly scripted) storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      That's the twist. We thought she was dead, and apparently she's not.

I'll go see it. I was entertained by Fast Five. 1 and 3 were still the best 'scene' movies... 2 sucked ass, and 4 and 5 at least kept up with a compelling (if poorly scripted) storyline.
      that's what I thought too.. well i did a little research and they said fast 6 is in the making according to Google. it might be showing 2012 or 2013..
      I just cant get enough of these movies... but for real tho, fast five is intense.. hahaha

Comment

The ending twists of 5, place it, chronologically, before 4. Possibly before 3.

Thus far, in order, they are as follows:
        1, 2, 4, 5, 3.

We actually *SAW* Han die. So the fans KNOW he died. No one actually SAW Letty die, so for all we know, it couldve been a fake. If it was a fake, thats a big deal. Thats a big move to make and Letty wouldnt just up and make such a move, so chances are there's a reason. Which would make for a good short story or sub-plot.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

5 took place directly after 4. In fact, the first scene of 5 is the final scene of 4.

1,2,4,5... and 3 is wherever they want to place it in the storyline.

Comment

It's now going to have to be after 6, apparently.

I hate that they did that. 3 HAS to be the last one. Unless they decide to continue the story after Han dies, which is probably a huge "IF". But now they can keep putting it off and putting it off until they see fit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Han's role is very minor... they can continue the story without him easily.

Really, they only need Dom and Brian to keep the franchise alive. Every other character can be replaced.

Comment

As long as they don't get rid of thing one and thing two, cause they're seriously funny.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

suppost to be 2 more movies. the next one will be in the storyline before tokyo drift, and then one after.
                  MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

I wish there would be some more street racing. I was seriously disappointed IN fast Five when they went to win the porsche and didn't even show a race

Comment

starting to sound like the Saw movies where you learn a little more about the whole "grand scheme" with every movie that comes out.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Alright O'connor! Let's see what you got...

Not sure its gonna stick... they pretty much covered everything.

1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Mat Black] Sold
                        1992 Accord EX-R Coupe [Rosewood]

Comment

I was reading online somewhere that they were talking about giving the Rock his own set of movies like the.fast and the furious but I don't see that happening or how it would work out. I also thought that this was Brian's last movie I know he said in a interview that he wanted to give the fans one last big fast and the furious movie to end it. But money talks

Comment

Working...
                          X