Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moved on up from the CM 430 Elite Apartment to a Corsair 800D Obsidian Mansion *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved on up from the CM 430 Elite Apartment to a Corsair 800D Obsidian Mansion *pics*

For those that know, the Corsair 800D is one of the most awesome and overpriced towers out there. I have wanted one since it came out and I would walk by it frequently while window shopping at my local electronics store. I was able to get a deal on one through craigslist. $150 cash, while it retails for $300+tax.

The pictures speak for themselves. On with the show. Enjoy!

It's ride home

Comes with front usb3.0 & 6gbps sata upgrade kits

My old cases "cable management" hahaha

800D cable management =)

hot swap bays

*click*

vs.

Nice.. i saw the guys on Newegg comparing a graphics card and they had installed it in that case. The inside of my tower looks like your old set up. cables every where.

Comment

Looks a little small.

Comment

Iv been wanting a 800d just to much cash. Sounds like you got an awesome deal.

Im Happy with my 932 HAF for now...

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
          Looks a little small.
          sarcasm noted.

It is stupid big, but as soon as I get my office situated and get a new desk... this shit is going right on top, like a trophy. It really is the perfect case. The inside design is way better than cases costing more. Separate compartments, cable management, fan/wire covers, hotswap bays, ceiling fan radiator support... this case has it all. and to top it off, its all matte black with a brushed face. So beautiful!

Comment

A bit too plain for my taste.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
            I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

wow that thing is huge,wish i was smart enough to mess with pc internals.

Comment

Why'd you get it so cheap..?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I wish my case had some kind of cable management but then again i only paid 30 bucks for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                    Why'd you get it so cheap..?
                    There were a couple for sale, ranging from $180-220. I lowballed around until I got a bite. I found the right guy that wanted money bad enough to take my offer.

Comment

Nice, reminds me of an old AOpen case I use to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        Nice, reminds me of an old AOpen case I use to have.
                        must be quite old... I've never heard of AOpen before.

My only problem now is finding a desk that I like, that is at least 30" deep.

Comment

man if i had the spare change sitting around, i think i'd get the 650D. It suppose to be a mid sized tower.

Comment

Working...
                          X