Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have u done to ur car lately.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my car back running today. its been 7 long months
    -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen
      i re painted my grill to match the car, took off my mud gaurds, and got some new goodies.
      and this is just a small part of what it's going on.
      I smell a snail
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
        I smell a snail
        oh yeah, plus the new motor. money's getting tight though so the snail would have to wait a couople of months.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
        Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

i re painted my grill to match the car, took off my mud gaurds, and got some new goodies.

and this is just a small part of what it's going on.
          Ahhh i see you my friend...i see youre upto no good as usual...nice goodies btw.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
            absolutely NOTHING... no motivation at all
            Aww come on raffy youve done quite a bit...dont be bashful now..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              Aww come on raffy youve done quite a bit...dont be bashful now..
              times are pretty harsh right now man... and seem 2 b doing nothing but keep getting more difficult. as sad as it is to say, my CB is the last thing on my mind right now i'm just glad it's running healthy/strong. put gas in it and keep up w/ the oil changes and just RUN. no more mods in mind right now... at least from what i fore-see right now

we'll see.

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Installed JVC DVD 7 inch touchscreen head with an h22a swap coming soon.
                H22 Swapped

Comment

go it back on the road again after 7 months
                  -Xavier

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                    times are pretty harsh right now man... and seem 2 b doing nothing but keep getting more difficult. as sad as it is to say, my CB is the last thing on my mind right now i'm just glad it's running healthy/strong. put gas in it and keep up w/ the oil changes and just RUN. no more mods in mind right now... at least from what i fore-see right now

we'll see.
                    man your car needs nothing else, it loks sick just the way it is

Comment

umm where do i start? Good shit first. lets see took tint off windows, new clutch kit, 2.5 in piping from headers back to dual exhaust, airbag suspension, did my door panels, 2 out of my 4 L7 15's installed. Sold the chrome rims upgrading to dub floaters hope i have them by the meet only 2grand left to go lol. Now for the bad. was driving down a bumpy road and the switch box fell and dropped my driverside backend so it cracked up my bumper and sidekirt and i have a big chip by my tailights, both mufflers are flat (not round anymore) on the bottom seeing that i like to throw sparks with them instead of using trailer balls
                      vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

hmmm Im still trying to finish my swap

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                          hmmm Im still trying to finish my swap
                          same here only i'm still finishing my build. hopefully within the next 2 months it'll be done.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                          Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by low92
                            umm where do i start? Good shit first. lets see took tint off windows, new clutch kit, 2.5 in piping from headers back to dual exhaust, airbag suspension, did my door panels, 2 out of my 4 L7 15's installed. Sold the chrome rims upgrading to dub floaters hope i have them by the meet only 2grand left to go lol. Now for the bad. was driving down a bumpy road and the switch box fell and dropped my driverside backend so it cracked up my bumper and sidekirt and i have a big chip by my tailights, both mufflers are flat (not round anymore) on the bottom seeing that i like to throw sparks with them instead of using trailer balls
                            Wow bro you had ur hands full
                            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

yea i know
                              vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

same here only i'm still finishing my build. hopefully within the next 2 months it'll be done.

I hope to finish mines by monday. cuz I got to go out and get a job

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X