2013 Other Automotive Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
    Would it be possible to have the Other automotive as the main shot and then maybe have said member's CB7 in a corner of the shot? To sort of do a before/after sort of thing.

Just thinking out loud. Of course, I don't know that I have any high res shots of my old CB, lol.
    Thats kind of a cool idea. So we can put a car to the name. Even if a small picture of that persons cb was faded near their name like a little icon.

Comment

If we do just a small embedded image of the CB7, it won't have to be high-res. That's actually not a bad idea, Mike!

Comment

Yeah, that way we can showcase the new ride as well as the old CB.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

And that justifies it as a "CB7tuner.com" calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            And that justifies it as a "CB7tuner.com" calendar.
            I liked my CB7 more than any other cars I've owned. I think it warrants it as a CB7tuner.com calander.

Comment

So be it, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Ralphie - 2002 Accord SE

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163677

Bringing her back from the dead.

Im in!

I probably don't have any current pictures of her in the size requirements but I can wash her and take some AWESOME fall shots in the correct format....

so if this gets off the ground, let me know and ill shoot some.

Comment

So may I do one with my wife's 12 wrangler. Doing what a jeep does best or should I find a good one of my z
                  91 Honda Accord LX Rebuild Status
                  06 Nissan 350Z Summer Daily Driver
                  06 Subaru Impreza Winter Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    Ralphie - 2002 Accord SE

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163677

Bringing her back from the dead.

Im in!

I probably don't have any current pictures of her in the size requirements but I can wash her and take some AWESOME fall shots in the correct format....

so if this gets off the ground, let me know and ill shoot some.
                    It'll only get off the ground if I get enough pictures... so send em!

So far, I have ONE submission for the CB7tuner calendar (the actual CB7 one), and none for this. Not a great start...

Comment

Dang well if my cb was not all over the place I'd live to send in some pics but she is in a deep sleep I will send out two files for you and let me know what you think

Comment

Make sure they meet the requirements before you send anything.

Comment

Will do and on the jeep must the top be on and oem doors be on or can I use my tube doors

Comment

Oh well I wasn't going to send any pictars until enough people actually showed interest....

Don't want to flood yer inbooxxxxie

Comment

I will take pictures on Wednesday and send them in Deev, I didn't know you wanted actual pictures at this moment.

Comment

I guess this thread really was just to gauge interest... but it's almost November. We need to get going! I have to collect enough pictures, edit them to work with the calendar, add the info, design the cover, and get it all up for sale in time for 2013! Right now, I'm not terribly busy with work, so it's an ideal time to take care of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X