Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What makes CB7's so fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn right cb7 are all around great. i just dont like how civic just have like 1.6's. and yeah i love smoking guys with civics and integras, when they think that cb7s are slow. wrong my friend... wrong.

Comment

yup thats what i love shocking the hell out of ppl with my four door. Its the shock value that i love about the car. They sure didnt see it coming and they cant see me when im gone either LOL

Comment

I love mine for many reasons, but there is another car I have fell in love with, but I still love my Accord, but if I want the other one I have to sell this one. And if I don't sell it I won't be disappointed because I still love her

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

looks can be decieving and thats the way with these... My family is telling me not to do anything with the car, since it was in a wreck recently, but i just feel differently. Now since it is salvaged i want to do everything, legal that is, with it. Intake is first, then suspension, exhaust, strut/sway bars, and then body...

it should be good.
          cb7... didn't even know my accord could sound so..so..so cool..

Comment

read my sig

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

I find its the perfect balance car, could use a little bit more power but I mean, rides good, quiet, good quality, good handling and it looks awsome, and when you wanna be sporty and have fun it can be sporty

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                Yeah, I find that too. I love mine, all my friends make fun of it. They have brand new cars... But having an older car is fun. And can't beat the body style. It's also pretty lightish for a 4-door sedan.
                oh my goodness, tell your friends to suck their plastic dicks. i hate everything about new cars, plastic shit this and plastic shit that. didn't the engineers figure out that plastic breaks down. the new toyotas out there have plastic intake manifolds, what kinda shit is that. not to mention all the plastic body parts.

thats one part of why i love my cb, 92 ex coupe 5spd. its all metal, with the exceptionof the frickin sidemarkers that i broke tryin to change the bulbs. its one of the last great cars, in my opinion, after the cb, the accord become too luxury.for that matter so did civics. it's all about obd1 too! ahaha no diagnostics. man. anyways, cb7 are about the best thing ever. I have only been driving mine for about two week but you can see that I'm in love.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

My cb was my moms, I hated the thing but after driving it an seeing what endless possibilities there were to every spectrum an with parts being affordable for a broke student it was awesum to me.
                  Ohio CB7's Midwest CB7's Ohioaccords.com
                  "tellin you dude nacho dick cheese is on the rise! soon it'll be next to spam on shelves!"

92 lx sedan- JY heaven
                  93 Ex still getn stuff in an out
                  02 Avalanche

Comment

I like how it reacts to any modification....because it was such a soft family sedan to start with....the second u do any mods...you can definitely feel the difference...ie...engine, suspension, steering wheel, shortthrow shifter, HID retrofit...all that...

and the fact that not many ppl around where I live even think of working with a CB7
                    DEVOTE

Comment

i like em because it is easy towork on them aside from the problems caused by age.

the only thing is just changing the brakes...more like a mission as opposed to small work.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ownership pride. There are better/faster/cheaper/more tunable cars out there then the Cb but its personal preference as to why you like that car.

Originally posted by cali-racer
                        people with civic's, integra's & hatch's that under-estimate our cars - $7
                        smoked them in a race and seeing the shock look on there face - priceless!
                        Its usually the Civics that gets underestimated by every other group.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                          Ownership pride. There are better/faster/cheaper/more tunable cars out there then the Cb but its personal preference as to why you like that car.

Its usually the Civics that gets underestimated by every other group.
                          not over here from what i've seen and heard
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

MY DAD GAVE ME MINE.... CUZ HE WAS MOVING TO A TRUCK.... I WAS LIKE OK ITLL BE A SCHOOL CAR.... THEN I SEEN SOME LOCAL SCHOOL PEOPLE TRYING TO RUN ME AND DATS WHERE MY FUN HAD BEGUN

Comment

the cb7 is just a great all around car it does wonders haha lol it halls around you and 3 hoes (4dr) my first car was a 91 lx auto didnt like the auto sold it for a 90 supra didnt like the 2dr setup... so i sold it and found a good deal on a 91 300zx but i sold that cause i missed my 1st true love my cb7 now i have a 93 5spd jdmh22, the accord is a great car there is alloot to do to them just about everything.. plus they have the looks of a new car compared to those car made in the same time as the cb7 they are just fun cars... plus it a honda i mean come on...HONDA! lol
                              h22 ownes you and know and it will handle you also.......

Comment

one word.. cheap

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                                X