Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Diy tails

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diy tails

Ok so what have you done to your tail lights?
    Have you had any ideas outside of the box besides smoking them, shaving them etc..

the idea I had is too diy them; mask, paint, whatever to look like 98-02 accord tails or 97 euro R accords

what do you guys think has anyone done that?

try it out. pioneer it. also someones done LEDs in the tails.those were awesome
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

It's a 20 year old vehicle. Not much hasnt been done by now.

Comment

I had this idea for a while.

Step 1: Buy altezzas from ebay
        Step 2: Remove clear lense from altezza
        Step 3: remove amber/red lense from OEM housing
        Step 4: Place clear lense onto the OEM housing
        step 5:????? make red clears/clear reds, or just leave them all clear.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          It's a 20 year old vehicle. Not much hasnt been done by now.
          untrue. there just needs to be more creativity.

i'm not saying it needs to be done, but i've never seen something like this on a cb (with the H badge obviously instead of the vette logo)

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            untrue. there just needs to be more creativity.

i'm not saying it needs to be done, but i've never seen something like this on a cb (with the H badge obviously instead of the vette logo)

thats pretty badass, but i bet as soon as a honda does it its considered "rice"...

the daily: 2001 VW golf 2.0 (tom01golf on local and vw forums)
            the project: f22a1 400-450whp (build thread to come when things start picking up)

Comment

I had a friend cusom make r34 tails on his 240!!! Just saying I'm sure if he did it then we can definitely do the same or even vette lights and yep as soon as we do something like that everyone else will call it ricey!!! But hell it's not their car to do anything with!!! it's only ricey if they can't do it or can't afford to do it!!! or even better if they can't figure out how to do the same them selves!!!
              I AM KOONCE THE LEGEND!!!

Comment

I could see this being done on snow white tails...I don't think that has been done yet. By all means go for it!!!!
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by ihaspotato View Post
                  thats pretty badass, but i bet as soon as a honda does it its considered "rice"...
                  Exactly, I don't get it but for the record I saw an Integra dc2 with chrome tail lights it was lowered with some rotas at night they looked sick I mean I wouldn’t put clear ebay tails on my car but there is a lot of ppl that label creativity or something different as rice just because its not JDM.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                    I could see this being done on snow white tails...I don't think that has been done yet. By all means go for it!!!!
                    YEah i have a 91 so the tails look a little older than 92-93 not as clean idk y but yeah thats my idea

Comment

I'll do my as soon as my led come in

Comment

Originally posted by KoonceSSDAccord View Post
                        I had a friend cusom make r34 tails on his 240!!! Just saying I'm sure if he did it then we can definitely do the same or even vette lights and yep as soon as we do something like that everyone else will call it ricey!!! But hell it's not their car to do anything with!!! it's only ricey if they can't do it or can't afford to do it!!! or even better if they can't figure out how to do the same them selves!!!
                        couldn't agree more.

that or they're mad, because they didnt think of it first..lol

Comment

someone should make a diy on 2010 mustang taillights....They would looks sickaasss on a cb7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8BJs...eature=related
                          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

never like sequential design. kinda look like road repair truck telling you to move to next lane.
                            just never like domestic styling I guess.
                            Last edited by blackex; 10-27-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

How about strobing turn signals? lol. My eyes!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X