stock

SUSPENSION/WHEELS
    stock

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS
    tape adapter
    alpine type e 6x9 and 6.5

FUTURE
    smaller obx muffler
    lip kit (havent decided what i want for the front)
    tein damper set
    full rebuild of the suspension
    suspension technique sway bars
    esp 2 piont front and rear sway bars
    diy black headlight housings
    black corner and bumper lights and clear ones (will be to swap out for the mood im in for the car)
    9293 oem(jdm) foglights (but damn there expensive)
    fixing the driverside fender
    red and clear taillights
    new paint
    clarion double din head unit
    Boston acoustic 12 subs x2
    alpine type s
    cold air intake
    more to come.....

pics of the work that has been done

door lighting just a little project i did cuz i was bored

these are pics from my group im in out here atleast one of them. a few of the cars are members of this page just dont know there sn

Last edited by FGR; 05-15-2014, 06:47 PM. Reason: new pics
    work in progress

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...07#post3185107

Nice start!
    Cant wait to see this evolve. Good luck bud!

Comment

Pretty clean for the most part. Ditch the fart-can exhaust and the HIDs and it'll be aces!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
        Nice start!
        Cant wait to see this evolve. Good luck bud!
        thanks man theres much to be done with this cb

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
        Pretty clean for the most part. Ditch the fart-can exhaust and the HIDs and it'll be aces!
        i like my hids, i have a hard time seeing and these light up the road great, but i do agree i wasnt paying much attention when i ordered the exhaust. its way too big. it was cheap so you get what you pay for
        work in progress

Comment

Your HIDs also light up the eyes of the drivers in oncoming traffic. Your current headlights are not designed to use HIDs and don't direct light properly. Not to mention the color you chose is not ideal for providing any useable light.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

i understand that and i have a second pair of lights that im working on fitting lenses in them. and my hids i know are the wrong color. i ordered 6k and they look like 8k also they have some yellow in them too. i tried contacting the seller no response. what kelvin should i go with to get them to make usable light??
            work in progress

Comment

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

for sure Jarrett ill look up the bulbs later this month
                work in progress

Comment

Welcome!. if you are planning to lower please look into quality stuff bro. Camber kits ingalls/SPC bushings ect.. Overall clean accord .
                  MY MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Lose the tails
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

looks like a good platform but like said before lose the fart can ,hid,and taillights...find your self a quality exhaust system(apexi ws2,etc)you want hid first do a projectors retro fit so your not blinding the hell out up coming traffic, for the tail get some stock one or find a 50/50 set.....also dont cheap out you have to pay to play around here..which mean no cut springs or lowering spring on stock shock

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
                        Welcome!. if you are planning to lower please look into quality stuff bro. Camber kits ingalls/SPC bushings ect.. Overall clean accord .
                        thank you, yeah im looking into those kits there on the list to order

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                        Lose the tails
                        trust me im planning on it. i want a stock look on the car

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
                        looks like a good platform but like said before lose the fart can ,hid,and taillights...find your self a quality exhaust system(apexi ws2,etc)you want hid first do a projectors retro fit so your not blinding the hell out up coming traffic, for the tail get some stock one or find a 50/50 set.....also dont cheap out you have to pay to play around here..which mean no cut springs or lowering spring on stock shock
                        for sure man this isnt my first build but thats why im here to get advise from the pros this time. i would never cheap out on suspension, i enjoy a good ride over looks. i plan on replacing my muffler its way to loud and big i wasnt paying that much attention when i ordered it. thats on me. the tails came with the car i plan on replacing them too. and i the hids one one of then just died last night.

but evryone who has posted thank you for the advice i will be taking it and using it as soon as i get the money to change thinks on the car.
                        work in progress

Comment

Looks good. About the lights...you can always paint them(with proper paint) so they look all red.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

thats and idea.... never thought of that ill have to investigate that. i was going to order 50/50 ones here in a month.
                            work in progress

Comment

Nice Start Bro are you changing those tail lights?

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X