Supercharged, widebody C5 ZO6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supercharged, widebody C5 ZO6

I posted these in the photography thread, but it's probably my favorite set I've shot, so I thought I might as well whore these out here too

I met this guy at the MSU car show this past weekend and asked if I could shoot his car for The Society (http://www.societylife.org/). Luckily, he was down.

Chuck's C5 ZO6 Rig by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Chuck's C5 ZO6 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Chuck's C5 ZO6 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Enjoy!
    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 04-24-2013, 11:32 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

*chuckles at the irony.

Comment

widebody/johnson?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

The Facebook group

Comment

The colors are awesome. I've never been a C5 fan, and I'm not too sure I dig those wheels... but I'm definitely diggin' the photography!

Comment

I went back and re-edited the rig shot, tried it without the tower, and I like it much better!

Vette rig- re-edit by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

and I might as well put the original up, only color corrected with Lightroom:

Vette Rig BTS by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

much better without the tower. Clean shots

nice car, but I've never been a C5 fan either

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Where did you take these photos at?

Comment

steelbluesleepR

Really nice shots! I can respect the power I'm sure this beast is putting down. But the styling doesn't do it for me.
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

thanks everybody!

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                    Where did you take these photos at?
                    Main St. bridge, a couple blocks south of Chestnut, and a medical center parking lot several blocks east of there.

Comment

Not digging the body work, but beautiful work on your part. The C5 is my favorite body style, though I'd get the base model for the styling of the rear window.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-26-2013, 02:30 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Great shots man, saw them in the Photo Forum but didn't say anything. Love the colors.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                          thanks everybody!

Main St. bridge, a couple blocks south of Chestnut, and a medical center parking lot several blocks east of there.
                          I was trying to guess but I had no clue.

Very nice photography! As I've told you once before, you are quite the expert!

Comment

This car just gave my johnson a widebody. WOW.

Beautiful car. I've always been a Corvette fan, so to see something nicely done up like this one is a real treat.

Speaking of such cool modded cars, at work, we just got in a '99 Viper GTS with HRE wheels and a Paxton supercharger. Nowhere near as nice as this Vette is though.
                            Last edited by crazymikey; 04-27-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                              X