Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing with my new rig (Car pictures inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing with my new rig (Car pictures inside)

I got a great deal on a car rig from him two weeks ago and have been having a ton of fun with it. enjoy, and let me know what you think!

my friend Bill's 2012 Mustang:

Bill's Mustang in Motion by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Thadd's Z:

Thadd's 350Z Rig by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Thad's Z - Rig 2 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Caleb's DSM:

Caleb's Black Beauty by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

the HotWheelHatch:

Jeremy's Civic by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Matt's CRX

Matt's CRX by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Looking good, man! Those are some awesome shots. I saw where you had posted the rig up... Refresh my memory on what camera you have? Is it a Go Pro?
    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
      Looking good, man! Those are some awesome shots. I saw where you had posted the rig up... Refresh my memory on what camera you have? Is it a Go Pro?
      thanks dude

I have a gopro, but these were shot with my 5D MarkII and my 28-135 (I need a much wider lens). All of these cars were barely moving with the engines turned off. a couple actually had another person pushing the car.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Very nice bro!.

I think the 2nd shot is the best of the Z...in color with the reflection in the puddle...

nailed it.

Keep it up dude!

Comment

Those look really good man! You have a real talent!
          visit vgruk

Comment

Nice shots

I'm gonna have to get some rig setup details from you. I just browsed through the thread briefly on potn and even asked rig pro for a quote...I need something much cheaper lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
              Nice shots

I'm gonna have to get some rig setup details from you. I just browsed through the thread briefly on potn and even asked rig pro for a quote...I need something much cheaper lol
              Are you going to be at the end-of-winter IA? I could probably sell you my boom and a couple super clamps for cheap. Im already wanting to upgrade the boom to aluminum. you'll just need to get some suction cups (avengers are the cheapest choice and what I use, woods/filmtools are better but more expensive) and a way of mounting the camera. I use a magic arm.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                Are you going to be at the end-of-winter IA? I could probably sell you my boom and a couple super clamps for cheap. Im already wanting to upgrade the boom to aluminum. you'll just need to get some suction cups (avengers are the cheapest choice and what I use, woods/filmtools are better but more expensive) and a way of mounting the camera. I use a magic arm.
                What material are you using right now for the boom?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                  What material are you using right now for the boom?
                  1 1/2" galvanized steel with a steel braided guy wire

Comment

dang those are some nice shots, this makes me want to make a rig of my own now

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Sick shots, with cars to match.

Comment

Very nice shots.
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          Sick shots, with cars to match.
                          Thank you, I guess it pays to have lots of friends willing to let me hang steel pipe and suction cups off of their cars!
                          Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                          Very nice shots.
                          Thank you!

Comment

You always amaze with those shots you can take bro. Been watching you get better by the day. Keep it up Jayson!!!!
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I saw the yellow and black Civic on West by Pass the other day.

That 350Z has to be the one I seen in Republic back in the fall. He was turning left off ZZ onto M or MM, whatever it is. He was on the throttle hard in 1st leaving the light turning left, it kicked out on him and he almost lost it.

Comment

Working...
                              X