• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats real safe

Comment

Its a honda, it barely even needs oil anyways

Comment

Pixirs of the SC6176E going into Justins car this evening... couple issues to take care of (DP needs a slight tweak to line up 100 %) but no real drama...

I think its time to take the motor out and build it... At least go for 500WHO, SHit with this turbo ashould do it at around 1.2 bar. At the most.

Well see, but its going down on Saturday in Bellingham.

Maggot:

hahahaha
        750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
        realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post

hahaha i love how he always has a dip in

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
          Its a honda, it barely even needs oil anyways

we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
            that skyline is putting out 414whp with a partially tuned map, wastegates that only crack at 1.1 bar. we are pulling it apart soon to remove hicas, fix the wastegates and do a few other things. marc owns the skyline and the sileighty you guys were ragging on. sam was driving the car and he said he fucked with some people lol. i warn you guys though the sileighty put out 350/300 on an enthalpy flash and weighs about 2400. also with the rivets...its marcs dd and he had issues with the stock rear fenders so he went the cheaper route and threw the widebody panels on. nissan haters i swear.
            1.1 bar and only 414 isnt that impressive... If thats all hes masking he would have opulled the Accord, but not by much. He wont by the end of this weekend.... I predict 400 WHP at around 13 PSI

Wish it would have been nicer, I threatened Justin to tail his ass out there... Weather was just too shitty for my pile
            750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
            realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

great pics jon haha i like how sue is like standin in the back of like 4 of them.. the ones with ours at the burgershack were nice too

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                OMG this douche bag with the riveted on wide body kit got the car painted and left the rivets.......... Seriously some people just need to be shot.
                You should probably watch your mouth, punk. That "douche bag" is me. I was extremely nice to all of you on the drive, BS'ed a bit with someone about the 2000 Civic Si I used to have, and never showed any animosity whatsoever. Now you have the gall to e-thug and act all tough on the internet? Where was the thuggery in real life, huh?

The rear overfenders are supposed to look like that. They were shot off the car and riveted on because it was the desired look. I could give a rat's ass if you care for the aesthetics. YOU are the one that needs to be shot.

In the post I made on my home forum, ClubSi, about the NASIOC Cascade Loop I attended, I made some kind references to 'those accord guys we ran into'. In your thread, you choose to be childish and immature, and shit all over the other cars you thought because you guys are obviously superior

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads....Number/2714847

Originally posted by SamuraiSam
                Finally, we headed out of Burlington across Highway 20 through Sedro-Wooley and Concrete to Marblemount, where we pit-stopped for the only bathroom break before Winthrop. The fun road is Highway 20, to Diablo Lake's overpass for pictures, and then continuing on all the way into the Methow Valley. We ate lunch in Winthrop (I ate at Grubsteak & Co and got another Chicken Tandoori wrap FTMFW!!) and then continued on East, onto 153 South, and then down and 99/97 south to Lake Chelan. At the gas station there we ran into a group of CB7tuner guys out on a cruise to Chelan and Back just along highway 2, actually a bunch of pretty polite guys and almost all clean cars. I talked to a few of them and shared a quick tale of my long gone 2000 Si... then it was back to the road, down and back West towards Leavenworth where the group split up.
                1994 Geo Metro

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                  the guy in the wanna be "skylyner".. or "sylvia" was a complete duche. on the way home he pulled up along side of me n the girl, and started flexin his gas pedel with the clutch in... sorry guy,,, my whipper is ment for sound and looks at the moment..... but i do know some1 that was at the meet, that would destroy that NIZZan 4sho.....
                  HAHAHAHA.

Yup, that's me. I'm a complete "duche" (by the way - you might want to crack open a dictionary, f*cktard).

You are completely, 100% full of shit. After meeting you guys at the Shell in Monroe, and saying "Goodbye my fellow car enthusiasts!", we caught up to you on Highway 2. All of the CB7 guys were in the right hand lane, and the last guy in line leaned out of his window and waved me on, obviously wanted me to make a quick pass- so I obliged.

I never pulled up next to any of you and started revving for no reason. I just rev matched as usual to shift into third (from fifth).
                  1994 Geo Metro

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                    ahaha yea i know i said the same thing.. i guess he liked the look =\ but those 180 tails it had just made the car haha i love sileightys i wonder what engine he had under that hood haha probably just an sr20 red top!
                    Yeah. Just an SR20 red top.

A late model redtop out of a 180sx, which is the same as the later 180sx non Variable Timing blacktops (has the cooling fins on the front of the motor and later water neck configuration.). With just a tubular manifold, front mount, and aftermarket turbo that puts down 354whp and has a torque curve to make any Honda cry. Yeah, the SR head doesn't flow nearly as well as a B-series head or even an H22, but the right intake and exhaust manifold, camshaft selection, and correct turbocharger sizing go a long way. You can do a lot with rear wheel drive, 354whp/302lb/ft wtq, and 2680lbs.

Originally posted by snailin91
                    do know some1 that was at the meet, that would destroy that NIZZan 4sho.....
                    I'd love to meet up with this mystery man. I'll be at Pacific Raceways, Mission, and various autocrosses this summer. I'd love to run at any of those venues.
                    1994 Geo Metro

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                      Would of been cool to have u there Justin....Would have SMOKED that little bitch....
                      Interesting to hear, coming from you.

I haven't seen you since last year's Baker cruise. I don't know if i should bother making it a multi-forum meet again. Last year was a lot of fun, but this board is almost as bad as the SRT-4 guys as far as shit talking and e-thuggery goes. Although if I don't, Zack, you are ALWAYS welcome at any event I organize. This year I'll be taking you up on your volunteering offer . If you were in the crowd when our groups met up, I'm sorry for not recognizing you and saying hello.
                      1994 Geo Metro

Comment

Your point was made. Thank you.

EDIT: Moved pics that murdochyuga took to here.
                        Last edited by Father Time; 06-29-2008, 12:38 PM.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

honda meet of june 8

alright i would of posted these pis in the other thread but it was closed before i could post my pics up becuase i had to get 30 post but any way here they are some the rest are in my photobucket and i also sent them to zack.. so here they are

sorry joekt, just had to

Comment

Working...
                          X