Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahaha yea i know i said the same thing.. i guess he liked the look =\ but those 180 tails it had just made the car haha i love sileightys i wonder what engine he had under that hood haha probably just an sr20 red top!

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

probably an sr20det..
      lol i have like 3 phone pics i can put up lol brb with them..
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

here they is:

峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

im soooooooo glad someone got this pic

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

haha hell yea! ricky was like oooh shit hes roasting them.. i was like FUUUCK haha take a pic!! soo much smoke.. haha i thought i accidentally rolled down my window and let out our hotbox!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

The rides look good! hopefully I can attend the next meet.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                haha hell yea! ricky was like oooh shit hes roasting them.. i was like FUUUCK haha take a pic!! soo much smoke.. haha i thought i accidentally rolled down my window and let out our hotbox!
                yea i was in line and it was bad, i think alex was right behind and got the brunt of the smoke lol. goooood times

also after going through some of joey's pics i realized that my green shirt stuck out like a sore thumb haha i always kno where i am in the pics haha
                Last edited by 92_EX_Ninja; 06-09-2008, 11:55 PM.

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja View Post
                  yea i was in line and it was bad, i think alex was right behind and got the brunt of the smoke lol. goooood times

also after going through some of joey's pics i realized that my green shirt stuck out like a sore thumb haha i always kno where i am in the pics haha
                  Yes, I was RIGHT behind him. It was pretty bad. My son said "HOLY COW! His tires are on fire!"

He was DRAGGING his rear wheels on that burn out. It looked really nice. I wish I had a video camera on that one. It would of looked damn slick. It also didn't help that I had my heater on FULL too! I caught ALL of it.

Justin, my son thinks your car is cool!
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

the guy in the wanna be "skylyner".. or "sylvia" was a complete duche. on the way home he pulled up along side of me n the girl, and started flexin his gas pedel with the clutch in... sorry guy,,, my whipper is ment for sound and looks at the moment..... but i do know some1 that was at the meet, that would destroy that NIZZan 4sho.....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                      the guy in the wanna be "skylyner".. or "sylvia" was a complete duche. on the way home he pulled up along side of me n the girl, and started flexin his gas pedel with the clutch in... sorry guy,,, my whipper is ment for sound and looks at the moment..... but i do know some1 that was at the meet, that would destroy that NIZZan 4sho.....
                      mr. boost? haha yea i'd wanna see them run
                      too bad he left before all them subies showed up with a skyline and a sileighty
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Getting the pics from my gf pretty soon so I'll put those up when I get em.
                        Here's one quickie.
                        Last edited by F22HB; 06-10-2008, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Would of been cool to have u there Justin....Would have SMOKED that little bitch....

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                            Would of been cool to have u there Justin....Would have SMOKED that little bitch....
                            ahaha hell yea i woulda loved to see that.. then the r32 just flies by!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

there all being uploaded now

Comment

yeah Jonathan,,, i seen Sue taken some rolling pics on the way back... wanna see the 18nz in motion....

Comment

Working...
                                X