X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leavenworth--> Chelan

Mid June work? Early morning say 8-9am?

Let's hear from ya'll!
    Last edited by Father Time; 04-29-2008, 11:02 PM.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

JUNE 8th or 9th

OR

JUNE 14th or 15th???

yeah it will have to be a early morning start. breakfast? LOL
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Id like to make this...

Can i get a map request....

maybe a place to crash....?

Either of those dates look ok for me.
      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

id say june 8th! sundays the best day for the meet!

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
          id say june 8th! sundays the best day for the meet!
          what we were thinking is making this a sorta overnight meet go to levenworth in the day and then camp out in chelan
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

i rather keep this a day meet...thats IMO. getting saturdays off from now on is gonna be a pain for me.. So sunday is good for me, cuz i have monday off too.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol I have no problem camping sunday night to monday. I am part time so I can just ask for it off and I should get it.
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

oh yeah

8-9 sounds good to me. but dont plan around me who knows what the navy has in store.

Planning on Driving to Cali on the 10th so this works out well Last weekend with the turbo for a lil bit!

Hell gyeah miss you guys like a giraffe misses high heels! j/k
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

I can do Saturday/Sunday, I work Sunday but I can get that off.

Comment

FUNK YES!!!! bouts tyme we planned a trip where its gurenteed to be nice! i'll be down for the roll. but the overnight wont work. girl will be down to her last 2 weeks of skhool. so wont be able to camp. but as far as meeting up go's.

Buzz Inn on HWY2 in Monroe. due to the fact that 522 dumps in right b4 the meet spot. and if southenders take HWY203 from 18. well that just dumps out just after the meet spot.

good cheap food, plenty of parking, and super uber easy access to the HWY2 for our trip...

Comment

agreed, no campin for me. Sunday is best otherwise i gotta say "im out", since work is moving to one person saturdays and im the lucky one.

Comment

So where/time to meet up and roll out of?
                        Last edited by Father Time; 04-29-2008, 11:02 PM.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Comment

ah poop. ill have to catch you all at the August meet.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            ah poop. ill have to catch you all at the August meet.
                            Why man?
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

this friday would be best for setting up the date / tyme / addy for the place to meet. that way, it gives every1 tyme to check it out for a bitz. super excited for this one. and the girl is down for yet another road trip... what a lil trooper she is. last road trip we all had clocked 479 miles from driveway n back. and she only complaind 1 friggin tyme. but i think it was more outa jest. sorry, im just impressed with the fact she's got the looks, and the coolness to just roll with the good tymes...

Comment

Working...
                              X