Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last two brand new original CB7tuner.com bronze keychains are now on ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last two brand new original CB7tuner.com bronze keychains are now on ebay.

Here are the links to the eBay auctions:
    Keychain #1
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/301660855221?

Keychain #2
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/301660856489?

These keychains were professionally minted back in 2006. A handful were sold, most to members that have long since moved on from this community. These two are all I had left in stock. Both are yellow, which was the rarest color made (I believe we only made 3.)

The auction ends in 7 days, at 10:45 EST.

Who the F has already bid $200 for a f-ing keychain?!
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

WTF!

They're cool and all. But seriously WTF!

At least the money is going to you. Wow the starting bids were $15. I was going to say "GLWS, sir." But apparently it wasn't needed.

Comment

Holy cow, j was not expecting to see upwards of 200 on either one. Wonder if members who see this and have one will put theirs up for sale?

My 6th gen accord thread
        99 Miata

Comment

Wow nice deev. Glad I bought mine when they first came out. Lol I still got mine, maybe I should put it up for sale as well lmao. That's awesome that the bid is that high already.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

$200? Might as well get a tattoo.
            ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Wow...Well that trumps my bid.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

That's awesome , piece of history.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

O my lizards that's awesome. I got out bud right I away too. Awesome sauce!

StraightAs jamz720
                  HTTPS://youtu.be/sJA1_TQ-WVY

Comment

I'll stick with my shirt.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                    aww_shiet
                    91accordexr33

Comment

Wrong section Mr....
                      Originally posted by Mishakol129
                      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                        Wrong section Mr....
                        Watch it sir you're walking on thin ice now. Is this Deevs first warning?

Imagine Deev banned from his own forum. Rules are rules, I guess.

Comment

I actually HAVE been banned before, for flaming in the noob forum. phatdoughnut called me out, and I had no other choice! I can't actually be banned, so I just changed my user title to "banned" and stopped posting for a week.

I figured OT would give the active OGs a better chance at getting in on the deal, since the Facebook kids are eating it up. I honestly didn't expect them to be SO popular!
                          For those that are interested, I'm in the process of looking into getting more made. Black only, so these yellow ones are still going to be rare collectors items. I'll never make yellow again. Black was the big seller back when they were first offered, so I'm just going to go that direction.
                          UNLESS I can figure out the Pantone color codes for CB7 colors. Then maybe I can get these things enameled in perfect color-matched glory

Comment

If there were color matched options to match my CB that would be most glorious.

My 6th gen accord thread
                            99 Miata

Comment

I would think at least red, to match the forum colors. Red letters on a black field. That's a nice design though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                              X