Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7tunner.com decals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burry the hatchet

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    5peed-E-CB - Try not to take everything so seriously. It was just in fun. (That's what the little laughing guy means) I'll try to keep in mind that you don't like to be kidded about things in the future. If we joke withyou, it means we like you. Look around and see how we treat people we don't like. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who they are.
    apology accepted, and my apologies to you as well visualpoet it wasnt so much you as it was a combination of everyone; be it the misspelling, or taking the thred the wrong way. i was merely offering my services to whom ever was in charge. this post isnt an attempt to take money from deevergote or the site, i just wasnt sure if the site offered decals and was just putting it out there(for deevergote) that i COULD do it if he didnt all ready have something set up.

so hopefully everyone by now understands the post, that i am not here to slang decals or steal money from the site, or anyone else for that matter. it was a business acquisition directed toward the webmaster.

now that you all know who i am go check out my car and gimme your input there!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125104

Comment

wow you guys are taking this a little too serious. you could have made the decal for yourself and never told anybody. just as long as you didnt tell anyone from here or take pictures of it.
      Say what you like just spell my name right
      1992ACCORD EX R.I.P.
      1991ACCORD SE

Comment

Originally posted by CurtRaw View Post
        wow you guys are taking this a little too serious. you could have made the decal for yourself and never told anybody. just as long as you didnt tell anyone from here or take pictures of it.
        Yeah, we all COULD have done it true, but where is the honor in that? They are $5 and it helps Deev out as well to run the site that costs you NOTHING to be on. I don't know, maybe I am just old now and no fun.

This was not aimed at you CurtRaw, it's aimed at the ones who HAVE done this or think that $5 is a bit much to spend on decals when they haven't really thought of what else it provides.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 5peed-E-CB View Post
          apology accepted, and my apologies to you as well visualpoet it wasnt so much you as it was a combination of everyone; be it the misspelling, or taking the thred the wrong way. i was merely offering my services to whom ever was in charge. this post isnt an attempt to take money from deevergote or the site, i just wasnt sure if the site offered decals and was just putting it out there(for deevergote) that i COULD do it if he didnt all ready have something set up.

so hopefully everyone by now understands the post, that i am not here to slang decals or steal money from the site, or anyone else for that matter. it was a business acquisition directed toward the webmaster.

now that you all know who i am go check out my car and gimme your input there!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125104
          Yours as well! It's all good.

Comment

yea $5 bux is real cheap, especially for a pair. most decal shops will charge you like $10 per sticker, eventhough theyre cut on the same sheet. so at that price, there should be no complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by CurtRaw View Post
              What's your PayPal address? I'll forward the hosting bill to you. Then maybe you'll understand why I take it seriously...

Anyway, Joe (5peed-E-CB) and I have discussed things via PM, and we're cool. There's no need to harp on this issue any further.

Comment

Working...
              X