Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cali Wag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good bro, havent seen the sedan since the very first meet ova at scht.. loving the wagon keep it up bro...

Comment

Originally posted by BigJakecb9 View Post
      Your exhaust looks straight pipe on an angle if so did u use a resonater instead of muffler??
      He's heade back straight pipe, no cat, one resonator and a Buddy club spec 2 muffler.
      Originally posted by 2doorhardcore View Post
      looks good bro, havent seen the sedan since the very first meet ova at scht.. loving the wagon keep it up bro...
      He no longer has the sedan if that's what u were implying.
      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Thanks wickit that exhaust looks good. i eas wondering cause i have been looking at doin my wagon exhaust like that. your cb7 is badass too wickit

Comment

thankyou wickit.. i knew he sold the sedan was just saying last time i saw it in person. and was giving props on the wagon..

Comment

Your exhaust looks straight pipe on an angle if so did u use a resonater instead of muffler??
            yes sirr straight piped to a resonator to a Buddy Club spec II rep, had to get resonator....too much popo attention

Originally posted by 2doorhardcore View Post
            thanxx bro....yeah miss the sedan but cant regret the wagon life...

Comment

i started a local cb accord group on facebook and heres a few pics of our gatherings..

our bbq 12/16

our cruise up PCH

Wagon Luvvvv

my baby

Comment

Your exhaust looks so nasty. sick car.

Comment

Your exhaust looks so nasty. sick car.
                  nasty good or nasty bad??

Comment

Nasty good. I have one of those large slanted tip weld on tips at hpme ill be putting it on soon just gotta get new muffler and 2.5 exhaust

Comment

Super clean man! What muffler did you use? Could I get a pic from under the car, I'm like the way yours looks.

H22 cb7:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
                      cb9:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
                      dd cb7:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

Originally posted by ddcb7 View Post
                        Super clean man! What muffler did you use? Could I get a pic from under the car, I'm like the way yours looks.
                        i just used a truck exhaust i bought at pep boys and basically made a buddy club spec II rep had my exhaust guy just angle it

Comment

looking good.

Comment

thanxxx

Comment

recently purchased these bad boyssss

freshhh meat

and needed some fender adjustment.... so went to see the homie at Heartbreak Motorsports to get them rolled...
                              pretty happy with the fitment

Last edited by frankeefiggscb7; 03-11-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Thats a good look because your old tires were bald as hell.

Need a side shot. Whats the specs on them wheels? They look pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X