agol : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agol View Post
    i instantly went to neuspeed.com and saw the bar selling for 160 obviously i know people probably dont pay that much for them though.
    They regularly sell for $100-ish in the classifieds, so you can get a pretty good profit if you're still selling it.

I must say, your upgrades in just the past month make me "hella" jealous. CB is looking great

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
      Alot of nice things have been popping up lately at the yards over there.
      oh tell me about it man. the first day i was back in maryland from school i saw 3 93 se's with tan leather. all of it was in pretty good shape besides the driver and passenger seat of course, they always seem ripped. im going back tomorrow to possibly take the leather panels off the 90 se that my strut bar came off of. it had a nice exhaust too but i didnt really get a chance to look at it. plus erdman ave has a new selection almost every 3 days, and there are atleast 20 cb's in the yard at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        They regularly sell for $100-ish in the classifieds, so you can get a pretty good profit if you're still selling it.

I must say, your upgrades in just the past month make me "hella" jealous. CB is looking great
        yeah im still looking to sell it to the right buyer. 100 definitely sounds nice but it would be better if i could get some struts or one piecers out of a deal.

and thanks man, just going to get new struts by christmas and hopefully some fanblades. also realized that im going to have to clean my IACV (believe i named it correctly) in park and neutral my idle jumps from 1000 rpm to 1500rpm then bounces back down.

Comment

sold my bra to a buddy of mine, know it will be taken care of better. around christmas im upgrading to kyb agx shocks. cant wait

Comment

progress on your cb looks good and i cant believe yall is still roamin the streets with those factory 14-caps lol
            92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

lol i might be picking up some 9091 alloys when i come back from school. im getting my suspension fixed for christmas then comes the wheels

Comment

yeah bro you gotta do something about your suspenion. the rims will make a big difference when you get them.
                Its just me

Comment

koni str.t's are going on when i return home on the 18th! other then that hopefully my boy on craigslist doesnt sell the rims he told me i could buy

Comment

suspension fixed!!!
                    Last edited by agol; 01-07-2011, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Hey dude how's it going, I'm loving your car looks pretty legit. Those bulbs come in yet?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                      Wimp go low or go home haha
                      Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                      Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

oh yeah but im done with hids man all my ballast keep blowing and its not worth it. thanks though bro

Comment

Looking good brother.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Looking good brother.
                            thanks bro, hope the versa is continuing to go well

Comment

Do u have the relay harness for your hids or just running up straight off the old lights?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                              Wimp go low or go home haha
                              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

just some pics i snapped in the local parking garage, sorry for the darkness
                                also picked up some of these

Comment

Working...
                                X