• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no more painted hub caps?
    i like the new pics.
    Its just me

Comment

naw, i want to go for a good oem look now. kinda like oem+ i really wanna pick up a motorized antenna again. there like 15 at my jy though.

Comment

me nd tippey764

Comment

Originally posted by agol
          lol tippsy is my boy but bill is my man

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
            lmao.
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by illestatus View Post
              x2 lol

Comment

getting prepped going to get some extra wire tonight then should be good for installation tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post

getting prepped going to get some extra wire tonight then should be good for installation tomorrow.
                  I hope you grabbed the bracket from the CL thats in the roof too. I forgot to mention that on the phone. Also dont cut out the shape of the maplights, cut out the shape of the bottom and make it go around it and sit flush against the bezel. If you cut out the shape of it you will have an ugly looking headliner lol.

Comment

good find on the homelink!!

And just hitting you up on multiple fronts to make sure you get my message one way or another, i haven't gotten the refund yet, please lmk when you get this message so we can figure something out
                    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                      good find on the homelink!!

And just hitting you up on multiple fronts to make sure you get my message one way or another, i haven't gotten the refund yet, please lmk when you get this message so we can figure something out
                      homelink is synced! i cut the hole a lil too big in my roof so its whatever. it doesnt look THAT bad but is a little noticeable, ill have pics up tomorrow after i clean up my car its a mess after taking off the headliner due to lack of sunroof. and i sent you back a pm, you know i got you man and i sent pics as well to show that i issued a refund you just wont get the money til wednesday.

Comment

ahhh, >_o' well, at least homelink works

cool thanks! i'm bouta play league of legends with some friends haha so i'll catch you later!
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

I got that same homelink unit and mine has 3 wires. 1 is ground and 1 is power but what is that brown one for?
                          COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                            I got that same homelink unit and mine has 3 wires. 1 is ground and 1 is power but what is that brown one for?
                            brown is for the mirror lights in each of the sunvisors its not needed obviously for the cb. guessing you got yours out of an acura 3.2 tl?

Comment

Nice. Nah mines out of a 99 3.0 cl. well most of my interior is out of a 3.0 cl. lol
                              COUPE K24

Comment

video on my homelink map light

Homelink!!!
                                Last edited by agol; 01-03-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X