No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pissed, last night after work I walk out to my car to find somebody hit the front of it. Left two scratches in the bumper and cracked the paint on my G-Square.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Fucking women.

My girl back my 240 up into the stupid fucking civic.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
        Fucking women.

My girl back my 240 up into the stupid fucking civic.
        At least those are small enough to not be seen......how someone misses seeing a HOUSE I have NO clue.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

or drives through a full size wooden fence in one end out the other and drives way like nothing happened.

next to a cops house

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
          Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Get to spend another $700 on getting a new crown as the one I had broke.

I hate the dentist.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Comment

fuuuuuuuck

so i go outside this afternoon to go to the store, and find my doors unlocked and all my shit thrown about the car.

somebody stole my zune and tried to break the ignition unsuccessfully, so now the ignition is screwed and i cant leave my moms house in shelton until i replace or jimmy rig something.

fucking livid!!!!

my ride

Comment

so i got it going, to where it looks suuper stupid but it does run and drive, i just sold the ignition from alex's car too.

now that i got it going, the radio doesnt turn on and the seatbelts dont work

yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my ride

Comment

Radio fuse under the hood

Comment

thanks deuce, i didnt even think to check the under hood box for that

my ride

Comment

No problem.

Comment

so its totally awesome got my new transmission in and going and 2nd, and reverse are both f*ed up!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!

Comment

I'm jobless again. FML!!

Here is a little rundown of the events leading up to this. I get an interview for this company, and upfront I tell them that I start school in September and I'll need to modify my schedule, the HR lady is fine with it. I go thru all the bullshit, get the job and immediately let my boss know about the school thing, he's fine with it, fast forward to September 20th, the day school starts, I told him repeatedly, I'm going to have to leave early, he's fine with it, so, I leave early all last week, this way I can get homework done, get some sleep so I can be rested for the day at school, he tells me yesterday (September 29th) that because I've been leaving early, he's putting me on the on-call list, meaning, I may work a bunch, or only work once a month.

I'm not going to sit back and wait for them to decide if and when they want me to work, I'll find another job, one that'll work around my school schedule. If worse comes to worse, I'll live off the financial aid and focus on my education.

Comment

Acura Lug key $23.81 x 3 = $71.43 (yep, broke 3)
                            Stud replaced= $23

All that JUST to changed the fucking brakes on an RSX. Wow......really? Woman's dad says "All I did was use use a breaker bar and a pipe "

Breaker bar and a pipe..........

Gonna replace them lugs with different ones.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

crashed my car tonight after work on the way home...

anyone know where to get a 92-93 parts car for cheap.. cant afford much

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                                crashed my car tonight after work on the way home...

anyone know where to get a 92-93 parts car for cheap.. cant afford much
                                Dunno if this is cheap enough, but I just stumbled on it a few minutes ago

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/2006674739.html

Comment

Working...
                                X