Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the most insane tv show of all time...9:59 seconds of pure gold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the most insane tv show of all time...9:59 seconds of pure gold.

anyone seen this show xavier: renegade angel?

bluecb7 and i were watching it and i still have no clue wtf happened

here is a glimpse of this crazyness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0xj...eature=related

smoke tires, not drugs.

What. The. Hell.

Underground.Society
    Originally posted by Deevergote
    If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
      What. The. Hell.
      lmao that was exactly what i said

you have to watch it on tv though...nothing like it lol.
      i was actually wanting to see more by the end of the show, great for a.d.d. people

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
        lmao that was exactly what i said

you have to watch it on tv though...nothing like it lol.
        i was actually wanting to see more by the end of the show, great for a.d.d. people
        I have ADD like no other, I have a feeling I'll be watching quite a bit of this show lol

Underground.Society

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
          I have ADD like no other, I have a feeling I'll be watching quite a bit of this show lol
          lol me too, its set to record on the dvr now

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I watched it for a while when it first hit AS, but it was usually on later than I wanted to stay up. It's definitely a strange show. You guys should check out SuperJail. It's like a 70's psychadelic cartoon about, well, a superjail. It's strange and yet compelling.

Comment

I think I got a contat high from watching that.

Comment

Wow

Not a good way to start the day. That was creepy as hell

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

yeah this show is crazy, MUCH better when your blazed. but the show is gets better the more you watch it. i can totaly see some dude tripping on something writing down ever thought that came to mind then animated it. this show has been around for at least 2 yrs. and have been watching since day one...i love adult swim. also yall need to watch super jail if you havent yet

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

that show is stupid. tell me why, i sleep with my tv on with adult swim on all the time. at 3 am or i hear flutes playn i was like wtf, i was scared as fuck. it was playn for about 5 minutes and it was this stupid ass show. scared the hell outa me.
                    Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job is the stupidest pile of shit ever put on television.

I'm telling you all, just like I told my wife. If I ever see one of those fucking retards on the street, I will happily do the time for busting them right dead in the face. They stir a deep righteous anger within me that I have never felt before.

The show is so bad, I couldn't even bring myself to inflict a video on any of you.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job is the stupidest pile of shit ever put on television.

I'm telling you all, just like I told my wife. If I ever see one of those fucking retards on the street, I will happily do the time for busting them right dead in the face. They stir a deep righteous anger within me that I have never felt before.

The show is so bad, I couldn't even bring myself to inflict a video on any of you.

I LOVE Tim and Erics awsome show!! now tim goes to the mayor is a show i would go beat their faces for.... but the awsome show is awsome.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

God all of these shows are so weird.

Underground.Society

Comment

watched it back when it first came out,
                            I couldn't get over their cheap programming and all the glitches...horrible.

It wasn't funny either, was just...dumb...and not funny dumb.

It just goes to show you, if you have enough cash to get cartoon network to play your shit, you don't have to have talent in any form...same with that "tim and eric awesome show" or some shit...and tom goes to the mayor...just stupid all around...well tom goes to the mayor had SOME funny parts

not one for these cheaply done shows...at least southpark had some grit to it AND was cheaply done.
                            ____

Comment

that was just weird.

and yes i agree. Tim and Eric are fucking stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X