Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i just wanted to voice my frustrations.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive met keith and he's cool so im not trying to defend or talk shit. just be nice.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that ktcb7 isn't at fault, here. He purchased a grill for WAY less than what they're usually going for, received the product, told Jake that he got and thanked him for it. Then out of the blue he disputes the payment with paypal. Then he tells Jake to deal with it. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
        I find it hard to believe that ktcb7 isn't at fault, here. He purchased a grill for WAY less than what they're usually going for, received the product, told Jake that he got and thanked him for it. Then out of the blue he disputes the payment with paypal. Then he tells Jake to deal with it. Why?
        i don't think there's anything to argue. all he said was to be nice because it's someone he knows. anyone would do that for someone they knew if they felt it could be handled differently. he isn't trying to stop anyone or start anything.

Comment

yes i didnt mean anything when i said i lol@wes, i meant this is a funny time to say be nice...
          its obvious who is in the wrong, and all i ask is that it be fixed.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
            yes i didnt mean anything when i said i lol@wes, i meant this is a funny time to say be nice...

If it gets fixed , everything just magicly goes away
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Jake, i have a feeling your cries are falling on deaf ears.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                i know, id just hate for something to go south really bad and then the entire norcal gets shitted on.

that would be shitting on me and i wouldnt like that very much. with that being said, im not going to try and get involved since it isnt my problem and i already told keith today to try and get it handled.

that's the most i can do especially since he's 2 hours away.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  i know, id just hate for something to go south really bad and then the entire norcal gets shitted on.
                  This is what I'm talking about

You post some thread saying some Norcal guy scammed you and immediately everyone from the area is labeled as a scammer. NOT giving out a name was almost as bad as giving the name out. If you just leave it open to anyone in Norcal there are a ton of guys that come to mind. When I opened this thread up, I immediately thought about wed3k. This isn't to say I think of him as bad in any way, it's just the fact that he's from that area.

What's worse is that there is no way for us to know 100% for sure what's going on in this situation. Not saying you're a liar or anything but that's what happens in these kinds of things. It always ends badly and people get all fussy and shit.

I remember back when I hadn't even joined the site yet but was just browsing, there were a ton of "Scammers" lists and threads. Some of them had some longtime and current members on them that I've met and know for a fact are great guys.

It sucks, but these things really need to be kept to PM's and direct contact between members involved. There is no need to get others involved in a conflict that doesn't concern them. That's when you get random people coming and saying "Who the fuck is this guy to scam a well respected member?" When you are doing transactions with people you don't see regularly you have to everything in your power to protect yourself.

I'll agree, you haven't been as mean as you could have. Still, what if you are in right? So this thread goes through and other members read it. Then they get involved in a deal that goes bad. Pretty soon every member is posting up "So-and-so is a SCAMMER" threads, 50% of which have little to no truth in them. Then everything goes to shit, ect.

If people protect themselves then the scammers won't be able to prey on people, thus the problem is solved.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                    This is what I'm talking about

You post some thread saying some Norcal guy scammed you and immediately everyone from the area is labeled as a scammer. NOT giving out a name was almost as bad as giving the name out. If you just leave it open to anyone in Norcal there are a ton of guys that come to mind. When I opened this thread up, I immediately thought about wed3k. This isn't to say I think of him as bad in any way, it's just the fact that he's from that area.

What's worse is that there is no way for us to know 100% for sure what's going on in this situation. Not saying you're a liar or anything but that's what happens in these kinds of things. It always ends badly and people get all fussy and shit.

I remember back when I hadn't even joined the site yet but was just browsing, there were a ton of "Scammers" lists and threads. Some of them had some longtime and current members on them that I've met and know for a fact are great guys.

It sucks, but these things really need to be kept to PM's and direct contact between members involved. There is no need to get others involved in a conflict that doesn't concern them. That's when you get random people coming and saying "Who the fuck is this guy to scam a well respected member?" When you are doing transactions with people you don't see regularly you have to everything in your power to protect yourself.

I'll agree, you haven't been as mean as you could have. Still, what if you are in right? So this thread goes through and other members read it. Then they get involved in a deal that goes bad. Pretty soon every member is posting up "So-and-so is a SCAMMER" threads, 50% of which have little to no truth in them. Then everything goes to shit, ect.

If people protect themselves then the scammers won't be able to prey on people, thus the problem is solved.
                    It's hard to protect yourself in a situation like this. you do everything in your power to give them the product and they get it. there isn't a way to stop that person from claiming it with paypal. I understand what your saying, but there isn't a way to protect yourself from that.

Comment

tn, i understand what your saying.
                      but this is my community and my family in my eyes, it'd be like not saying anything if a known robber was in your neighborhood...would you just message him and hope all goes well?
                      i wouldnt and i wont with this either...

cb7tuner and all the people ive met and/or talk to know im legit and if anyone ever posted a thread like this about me, thereywould be so many people saying there is no way i did that...
                      where is his outcry?

so like i said 20 times, fix it and im done...everything goes away.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

There needs to be some sort of comunity inforcement , we all just can't sit by and let people scam or shit on our members.

I think mike and the rest of the staff do a great job in genral, and I understand that the sale thread has been a pain in the ass in the past
                        I just think we as whole need to change how things are done .

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                          There needs to be some sort of comunity inforcement , we all just can't sit by and let people scam or shit on our members.

I think mike and the rest of the staff do a great job in genral, and I understand that the sale thread has been a pain in the ass in the past
                          I just think we as whole need to change how things are done .
                          i think it says something about doing business at your own risk...isn't that enough. If you'r not willing to take that risk...deal local only.
                          My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
                            i think it says something about doing business at your own risk...isn't that enough. If you'r not willing to take that risk...deal local only.

You are correct , and those are my thought thats not going to change just becuase you pointed out the words *at your own risk , and also why I do not buy/sell in those section.

At your own risk are words and if someone does scam someone else do you think we should turn a blind eye to it ?

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                              You are correct , and those are my thought thats not going to change just becuase you pointed out the words *at your own risk , and also why I do not buy/sell in those section.

At your own risk are words and if someone does scam someone else do you think we should turn a blind eye to it ?
                              it's lame people don't have credibility. I've bought on here before and haven't had problems.

but we never really know who's on the other end of these screens. If someone ripped me off, i'd kick their ass if it was convienient. But if they would rip you off, they'd probably call the cops if you did....like cowards.
                              My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
                                it's lame people don't have credibility. I've bought on here before and haven't had problems.

but we never really know who's on the other end of these screens. If someone ripped me off, i'd kick their ass if it was convienient. But if they would rip you off, they'd probably call the cops if you did....like cowards.
                                I agree , and it is a shame

Comment

Working...
                                X