X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greater Toronto Area Weekly Meets

Greater Toronto Area Weekly Meets

Alright so I'm really hoping to grow the CB7Tuner community in the Toronto area and over Canada but I'm going to need members help. We can start here in the Toronto area where most of us are located. I know most of the Vancouver area members go to Seattle area meets and are not that active on the Canadian section for some reason. Then we got a couple members from different provinces. I don't know how it is there but in the Toronto area there is a lot of CB Accord's, new ones I see everyday that are modded. But no one knows about us. I plan to change that hopefully.

Anyways, since this is new I'd like to start some weekly meets. For a fact unless we have enough people to make it every week or maybe every two weeks depending on if we were to have one not a lot of people would make it. That is why I suggest for now we can meet up with the Toronto Accord Club and Acurazine. They have west side meets at Square One on Thursday's and the brand new east side meets at the Agincourt Mall on Wednesday's. The west side meet is much larger than the east side meet as the east side meet is brand new. Note the west side meets are a LOT bigger than our CB7Tuner seasonal meets. It's a good experience! Acurazine has their weekly meets in a "north" location at the Dave and Busters

I know a lot of us are busy and each have our own busy lives and won't be able to make it to all of these meets, that's why at this moment there is no point to have dedicated CB7Tuner frequent local meet at this moment until we can gather an reasonable regular meet attendee amount. But the seasonal meets will still continue!

How can you spread the word easily of CB7T?
    - Buy the CB7T decals from Deevergote and put them on them on your car, without someone who did this I would of never knew the site existed
    - Go to local meets with your Accord (KC, TAC, etc) and meet other Accord owners
    - Be friendly to all modded CB's you see around town and try to talk to the owner

Is there any rules for the meets at CB7Tuner & TAC (Toronto Accord Club) & Acurazine?
    - Yes, it is all common sense.
    - No excessive revving
    - No burnouts
    - No excessively loud music
    - No personal flyers being handed out
    - More rules may be posted on the CB7Tuner and Toronto Accord Club and Acurazine website's

Where to RSVP for the meet?
    - It will be best to RSVP on the Acurazine or Toronto Accord Club official meet thread
    - It will also be good to RSVP here to let your fellow CB7T members who's going to what when and get some of us going together perhaps (pre-meet?)

Here is more information on the meets themselves:

These will be the "official" CB7Tuner weekly meet locations the in the Toronto area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) WEEKLY WEST SIDE MEET: SQUARE ONE @ 8:30 PM - Thursday's w/Toronto Accord Club

---------------> Official Meet Thread: http://torontoaccords.com/viewtopic.php? f=1&t=62440 <---------------

Information:
    This is the classic TAC meet that most of us know. Meet with all generation Accord owners in the largest Accord meet in the GTA. In the summer in gets really big. But the thing is it's a cool meet, no stupid burnouts or idiots. We are all family.

100 City Centre Drive
    Mississauga, ON
    L5B 2C9

Summer Location: Outside parking lot by Zellers. At the corner of Rathburn and Duke of York.

Rain/Snow Location: Underground parking lot by Zellers, follow the "blue car wash" sign all the way down to level P3.

*THIS MEET IS GOOD FOR RAIN/SNOW/WHATEVER*
    (There is an underground parking location, no charge)

2) WEEKLY EAST SIDE MEET: AGINCOURT MALL @ 8:00 PM - Wednesday's w/Toronto Accord Club

---------------> Official Meet Thread: http://torontoaccords.com/viewtopic.php? f=1&t=62441 <---------------

Information:
    A brand new meet that some members are trying to start and had success in the past month or so. This meet is a lot smaller since it is new, but lets come and make it grow. I will be attending this one mostly as it is closest to me.

Northwest Corner of Sheppard Ave & Kennedy Road (Near Kennedy Commons / KC), Scarborough

*THIS MEET IS GOOD FOR RAIN/SNOW/WHATEVER*
    (There is a parking lot complex, no charge)

3) BI-WEEKLY NORTH SIDE MEET: DAVE AND BUSTERS @ 7:00 PM - Thursday's w/Acurazine

---------------> Official Meet Thread: http://regions.acurazine.com/forums/...d.php?t=826212 <---------------

Information:
    ch1zo (owner of CTINphotography) from Acurazine has invited us to come to the Acurazine bi-weekly meet at the Dave and Busters in Vaughan. Don't be scared of the Acura's, we are all the same blood. It is also the same day as the West Side TAC meet, which after the Acurazine meet they cruise down to the West Side TAC meet usually .

Northeast Corner of Hwy 404 & Hwy 407 Interchange

Winter & Rain Location: TBA

Here is an overall map of all the meets so you know where is what.
    A = Acurazine Thursdays
    B = TAC Wednesdays
    C = TAC Thursdays

4) Possible Bi-Weekly Durham Meet

If your interested in a bi-weekly Durham meet post below and we may get it running if we can get the support.
    I have a location with another respectful & mature club already, Toronto Prelude Club. The location is in Whitby near the 401 off Thickson road.

The official CB7Tuner decals are located here:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175266

I would also highly recommend buying a CB7Tuner t-shirt, I'll be buying one soon as well.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157075

I'd just like us to grow, it's not like there isn't a lot of Accords in the area. I see lots but they are all new to me. Lets give it a go and see what happens. You make the future. Lets make it happen.

ONLY POST BELOW IF YOU HAVE A PLACE WHERE YOU MAY SUGGEST A PERMANENT MEET LOCATION IN THE FUTURE OR RELATING TO WEEKLY MEETS ONLY.
    Last edited by CB7Nub; 03-23-2012, 11:32 PM.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

hey cb7nub. I am really close to the square one meet, if your game I could meet up with you there. On a side note, I'm often in the durham region. I have seen some nice preludes up there too, wouldn't mind checking that out.
    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

hey trini im down if you guys were going to check out tac west since im by there anyway, josh you ever thought about checking the ertefa meets? They look ill and seem chill...lol not an immature jdmr meet, the TL dude chris that took last year's cb7 summer meet pictures usually puts them up
      IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

Yeah man. Im down and cool with it. Just waiting for my car to get back on the road, it's currently getting a new clutch. I'm aiming to have it on the road next Friday. I'm good for anything after that.

Comment

Originally posted by trinistylez View Post
          hey cb7nub. I am really close to the square one meet, if your game I could meet up with you there. On a side note, I'm often in the durham region. I have seen some nice preludes up there too, wouldn't mind checking that out.
          Originally posted by sanJ_01 View Post
          hey trini im down if you guys were going to check out tac west since im by there anyway, josh you ever thought about checking the ertefa meets? They look ill and seem chill...lol not an immature jdmr meet, the TL dude chris that took last year's cb7 summer meet pictures usually puts them up
          I'm in Whitby. So coming to the west side meets won't be as active as I'd like to be especially with today's gas prices.

But I will make it out there a couple times this season.
          Trinistylez, have you joined the Facebook group for CB7Tuner Ontario & Quebec? I'm always pretty much down to meet in Durham region. But actual meets are soft. Isn't much. Only somewhat ok meets are Sunday night Toronto Prelude meets at Thickson & 401 in Whitby or the dreaded JDMR Durham meet on Hwy 2 & Salem in Ajax. Message me on Facebook if your on it, if your not I suggest you join it to get the latest updates on everything!

Erfeta is nice but it's a new meet still.
          I want to see how it goes before the group makes a showing.
          And you know what, I'm not going to a meet that has Maserati's showing up and I have rust. Rust will be fixed first before I attend one.

I know Chris, he's a good guy.
          But just so everyone else knows.

Multiple times this season I will post in advance (a couple days at least) saying that we will be all going to "X" meet at "X" time together. Basically we would pre-meet and roll in together. I'll post it on here and Facebook. Facebook is better though because I can get it on my phone and it's easier for this time of use just get updates if something is changed.
          Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

There's also the Woodbridge meets every Friday and Saturday nights. I'm from you. Sure heading there alot this summer and I gotta hit up some KC meets

New heart and soul H22A4
            Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
            Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
            Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

cb7nub.... whats your actualy name? lol. i am in the group, but i would like to add you as a friend. aslo... honda mike, the woodbridge meets are cool, but wayy too much police for me, im definitely not going back for a while. i get hassled everytime i go out there and im not doing anything wrong! im good for whatever else though. cb7nub, the next time i am in durham i will post in the fb group.

Comment

For anyone that isn't in the Facebook group.
                These are the meets that are still around

1) TAC East / Kennedy Commons - Wednesdays 9PM to Whenever
                2) TAC West - Thursdays 9PM to Whenever

Most of you guys may know that Ertefa is now gone.
                Damm that was a quality meet.
                Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                X