Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anyone has a accord with a rear Louver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone has a accord with a rear Louver

I found the part but it's 200 bucks and i was thinking if anyone had a thread in the other forums where they can show me a picture with the car installed with it... >.> apparently no one has done it from my guessing i've only see the rear vizor but i want the whole windows covered any one out there?

Never in my life have I seen one on a cb. lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

I've seen a rear louver on a DA integra before. To my knowledge i don't think anyone has done this with a CB. *Someone correct me if I'm wrong*

However, you should put it on and post up pictures. If no one has done it before you can be the first. Something you can't really do with hondas anymore.

Comment

never seen one for the CB... haha i would just tint the rear window

Be Clean

Comment

WoW lol

Interesting... well im going for it then lol it's not like i have nothing better to do i've seen alot of pictures and have a good picture of how i want 91 to look like XD wish me luck lol

*post up pics next month or so*
          Last edited by MasterhitmanCB7; 10-05-2009, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Thats old skool, i remember seeing those back in the days..
            My ride History:
            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
            -----------------------------------
            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

as far as imports go, i seen one on a 1st gen teg (85-89) and a crx 2nd gen. id say go for it man. if u dont want it someone else on the forum should. i just dont c how the hell its gonna attach to the glass other than 3m tape.
              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Iroc style.

No thanks.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

i made a thread about this before lol http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134641

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

I have seen pics of these but they mounted inside the car.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                    "The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                      I have seen pics of these but they mounted inside the car.
                      those are actually blinds....they're official

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

if you can get your hands on the blinds....you shouldnt hesitate...clean ass hell. only seen it on one cb in sacramento...belonged to an old hmong dude. he didnt know what the hell they were but wouldnt sell em. sucks. i think i said he got them off an older prelude from pick & pull...lucky bastard. haha

Comment

oh yeah...they were interior blinds not exterior louvers...dont know how that would turn out but should be interesting...

Comment

i've never seen an accord with louvers.. its mostly for muscle cars. but those interior blinds look sick!

Comment

Louvers on a CB=Monstrosity

1990 CB7 - Almost Done - Delta 272, SRI, 2.25 catback, Bisi intake manifold gasket, A6 intake double stacked, H22 plenum, AEM cam gear, F23a block, F22a head, Wiseco K20 pistons, DSM 450cc injectors

2004 Z33 - Brembo BBK, Nismo spoiler, Nismo lip, Nismo shift knob, AEM CAI

Comment

Working...
                              X