Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post

AAHHHGHGHGHHHHH
    x2, that was funny

mmm, never notice that rainbow effect on the lights

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

this car is awesome. motivates me to bust ass to get mine in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        dag man. you and your car continue to be an inspiration to me man. all the more to get my car into shape. haha
        Hehe thanks bro, glad I can inspire other people with my car Still waiting on some full shots of your car with the new shoes on

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
        sick as shiet!! good work bro!
        Thanks Omar! It's still nothing compared to your headlight setup of course or your factory projectors on your S2K for that matter LOL

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
        x2, that was funny

mmm, never notice that rainbow effect on the lights
        Yeah, the output is very colorful at night...Street signs go blue and purple when I'm coming towards them..People from the oncoming traffic gets a full show as well...Sucks that I can't see my own flicker though lol

Originally posted by 750chop View Post
        this car is awesome. motivates me to bust ass to get mine in shape.
        That's good to hear man! And thanks for the compliment

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Sick projector setup. Those look beautiful in our headlights, just the right size.

Car is great as always Ronald

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

OMG

Your car is so sick bro!!

Pure sex right there
            My members rides thread

Comment

Can I make love to your car, Ronald?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE?????

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                Hehe thanks bro, glad I can inspire other people with my car Still waiting on some full shots of your car with the new shoes on
                any time man.

and the shoes and car wont get any pics til i get the car somewhat done and get my CF wrap on my hood next week. so you MIGHT get some pics then. lol. plus, i still have to paint them. haha!!

but the headlights look good man. really good. hurry up and get that spoiler and stuff on so i can see. lol

Comment

This Shot is so intimidating ,all she's missing is a nice front mount intercooler.
                  This Car is badly in need of a Turbocharger
                  Looks good as always

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

OMFG!! Ronald you little fucker! I'm in love with those headlights. You need provide me info and how to obtain these. I love the fact that they need little modding to fit.

Comment

I like the LED eyebrows, although they arent as bright as the ones that
                      NextEpisode did, I like the way they lookin on your car.
                      loving the car as always.

Comment

Man Ron,

Your car is fawkin sexy, I didn't notice the flares until I saw the picture in one of the recent threads. (That disaster thread with the newbie).
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

my god Ronald, car looks sick!! Lets do a quick photoshoot before the weather gets nasty. Maybe through the week? PM me!
                          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Nice Canards. Have you tried decapitating any rabbits with it yet? They are good target practice dont ask me how i know =O.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                              Sick projector setup. Those look beautiful in our headlights, just the right size.

Car is great as always Ronald
                              Thanks Lee! I agree, they are definitely the right size....Mostly 'coz we can't really fit anything bigger than 2.5" in these headlights! lol

Originally posted by 4cc0rdcb3 View Post
                              OMG

Your car is so sick bro!!

Pure sex right there
                              Thanks Tommy! Your car's getting sexier as well, rocking those BBS..I love it! And slightly jealous

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                              Can I make love to your car, Ronald?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE?????

-Jordan
                              LOL you're always welcome to test-drive it if you ever come visit!! How's your car coming along bro?

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              any time man.

and the shoes and car wont get any pics til i get the car somewhat done and get my CF wrap on my hood next week. so you MIGHT get some pics then. lol. plus, i still have to paint them. haha!!

but the headlights look good man. really good. hurry up and get that spoiler and stuff on so i can see. lol
                              Thanks man..CF rear spoiler will be installed real soon!

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                              This Shot is so intimidating ,all she's missing is a nice front mount intercooler.
                              This Car is badly in need of a Turbocharger
                              Looks good as always
                              Hahaha you're definitely not the first one to tell me to go boosted...a FMIC would definitely look nice, but boosted Hondas are just not in my blood man....But who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in the future Thanks for the kind words!

Originally posted by Deviant View Post
                              OMFG!! Ronald you little fucker! I'm in love with those headlights. You need provide me info and how to obtain these. I love the fact that they need little modding to fit.
                              Thanks man..I honestly have no idea where to find another pair of these projectors..A few people have already been asking for dibs when I do get my hands on another pair, but we'll have to see how it goes..

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              I like the LED eyebrows, although they arent as bright as the ones that
                              NextEpisode did, I like the way they lookin on your car.
                              loving the car as always.
                              Thanks man! Yeah they are definitely nowhere near as bright as TheNextEpisode's setup..The LEDs are a lot smaller compared to the ones he's running, and the way I installed them, they are actually pointing slightly down and not straight forward..This way I won't distract oncoming traffic and blind the crap out of them lol just in case cops want to pick on me and my car..Gotta keep it safe!

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                              Man Ron,

Your car is fawkin sexy, I didn't notice the flares until I saw the picture in one of the recent threads. (That disaster thread with the newbie).
                              LOL thanks a lot man I appreciate the compliment! I'm just glad the flares turned out okay on my car

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                              my god Ronald, car looks sick!! Lets do a quick photoshoot before the weather gets nasty. Maybe through the week? PM me!
                              Thanks bro..This week sounds good..Wed? Fri? Just let me know!

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                              Nice Canards. Have you tried decapitating any rabbits with it yet? They are good target practice dont ask me how i know =O.
                              Hahahaha did you really chop a rabbit's head off using your front splitter? Haven't hit anything so far man..Which is probably a good thing, because if I ever do hit something hard, I'd have to say goodbye to my Greddy lip right then and there!!!!

Thanks again everyone for checking out my thread and for all the good words I'll have more updates real soon, so stay tuned!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

this pic looks so evil man. i LOVE it....

i might be able to get some Func./Form Type I's soon or some Megan Racing Full coilovers.....

how do you like yours?

Comment

Working...
                                X