No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you buy the room bars online at all?

Comment

Those front and rear bars...Wallace built those, didn't he?

The design looked super familiar.

I still love your car. I'm not sure on the wheel design, but you nailed the stance/offset.

Comment

Yes Mike J.E. = Jon Engineering hahaha Jon made these braces, and when he was selling his Accord, he sold the braces to me..

As for the room bars, I've seen some running around on Ebay..And they go for pretty cheap too!

I'm not 100% sure I'm coming down to Santa Ana yet...Gimme a bit more time, just need to plan out this trip with my friends, and the person I will be visiting..She says mid-August is okay, but I'll confirm with her again

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
          Yes Mike J.E. = Jon Engineering hahaha Jon made these braces, and when he was selling his Accord, he sold the braces to me..

As for the room bars, I've seen some running around on Ebay..And they go for pretty cheap too!

I'm not 100% sure I'm coming down to Santa Ana yet...Gimme a bit more time, just need to plan out this trip with my friends, and the person I will be visiting..She says mid-August is okay, but I'll confirm with her again

Ronald

After that, go to the Southern State...ehemm..ehemm.. Texas....ehemmm...Houston..... and bring oleh-oleh from there....

Comment

yo ronald, i know you will be coming down hwy 5 and i dont live too far from hwy 5 at all. i'll give ya info., we can do a mini photoshoot and eat some lunch (if its around that time, LOL), my treat bro.

Comment

you know...you REALLY should make a trip right down to WA!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

everytime I see your ride I feel inspired to make my ride better in some way...

however your car needs a 5 star rating cuz its DEF one of my favorites!

jdmCITY.com

Comment

I just have to say that your car is one of the most unbelievable CB's around. The rarest of the rare parts great looks. Great job man!
                  Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

how do you like the progress rear sway bar?

Comment

Ronald you are my idol! i looked over this thead and its just amazing to see all the work you put into her. major props!!!!!

btw it you need a spoiler. i could hook you up.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil
                        After that, go to the Southern State...ehemm..ehemm.. Texas....ehemmm...Houston..... and bring oleh-oleh from there....
                        Hhaha fo shizzle. Damn that a big ass road trip if that happens. Might as well drive cross country!

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Your JDM License plate was issued in Nagasaki, Japan.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

oOoooOOOH aaaaaAAAAAaAAH.

lets trade CBs. yeah?!? lmao! i saw those new wheels you might get!

did you source those from a fellow vancouver member, who also had some 5Zigen 17'' FN01R-Cs in matte black? you should ask him if he wants to sell them to me....that is if its the same guy. lol or ill just go ahead and get my own new set.

more pics! i know you have lots of other stuff planned! whats the plans?

Sean
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments! Sorry for this late reply, been busy lately..

Sean! The wheels are not from the same guy...And I have no future plan as of right now haha school's starting in September, which can only mean one thing: Tuition fees & textbooks

quickangel93: What kind of spoiler do you have man?

grey9ex: Progress RSB is awesome! Really makes a huge difference in terms of handling...My car doesn't feel so much like a sedan anymore

Well, just a little bit of update for all of you..

I've decided to sell the meshies and grab these wheels off my friend, because they are just too good to pass up! I have a feeling that some people will like them, and some will hate them...I personally love them, because they are different, aand they're white

I also got a pair of rear Koni Yellow shocks (thanks to Mike a.k.a. hondaracer33) to improve the handling a bit...With the Illuminas, I find that the front can be stiff enough, but the rear can't..And with this setup I'm actually getting a more neutral handling, with much less understeering..

That is all the update I have for now Thanks for looking! Here are some more pics..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

wow that car never looks bad...i love the choice you made on the rims, just watch for brake dust lol...anyways i just like to say the car is looking great and i thank you for all the work you did on your car because it makes me want to work on my car, you are truly an inspiration

arigato!
                                - jukes

A & A Auto Service
                                Pro-Spec
                                TorontoJDM
                                "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Working...
                                X