Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist "Accord for free" ad!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...587739102.html

Located in Long Beach, CA, with contact information at the bottom! I found it in the Free section of craigslist. And he's calling it "Accord junk" if you can haul it, it's yours. Just a heads up for anyone who is looking for parts!

For the owner/moderator of CB7Tuner. I did not intend this to be going against any rules or regulations, just wanted to help out the CB7 community, of this find!

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Please edit your sig.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...53&postcount=4
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I'd love to see someone pick this up. I would if it were close enough.
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

wow it has focal wheels havent seen those in a while

Comment

If it was within 2 hours of me it would be picked up. lol. That's awesome.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
          "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Someone should call him and see what all it has on it and what is wrong with it.

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Ad deleted already

Comment

accord junk (long beach)

piece of junk too many problems . if you can haul it , its yours. good luck
                323 for svn zro svn tree fiv too
                it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                visit vgruk

Comment

Thanks for pulling that up Ryan. I wanted to see it.

Some bastard got it and is going to crush it for money. I just know it.

If I was extremely wealthy and had millions to blow I’d pay for a national TV ad with me crushing a bunch of rare and classic one of kind cars. "Keep crushing CBs Ill crush more of these".

I’m not really serious but that’s how it goes and it does suck. That’s a coupe too. But its seen as "junk".
                  Last edited by H311RA151N; 02-02-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

and no rust!!! people just dont know what they have
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post

If I was extremely wealthy and had millions to blow I’d pay for a national TV ad with me crushing a bunch of rare and classic one of kind cars. "Keep crushing CBs Ill crush more of these".

I’m not really serious but that’s how it goes and it does suck. That’s a coupe too. But its seen as "junk".
                      I would jizz if I seen an add like that.

Comment

Comment

my brown doors and egg crates of doodads came from a free craigslist ad, I beat the guy racing there with a tow truck, had my friend steer and I pulled it home with my cb. no interior he sat on the fucked up already hood lmao..poor accord it was so pitiful the rotors and everything besides the wheels which I had to blast off was a chunk of rust 10 or so gallons of lacquer..no head..no title..
                          eventually ~10 sawzall blades later it was in 5 or six chunks off to the scrapper in basically a leaf trailer on my other friends bumper hitch of an explorer lmao

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                            my brown doors and egg crates of doodads came from a free craigslist ad, I beat the guy racing there with a tow truck, had my friend steer and I pulled it home with my cb. no interior he sat on the fucked up already hood lmao..poor accord it was so pitiful the rotors and everything besides the wheels which I had to blast off was a chunk of rust 10 or so gallons of lacquer..no head..no title..
                            eventually ~10 sawzall blades later it was in 5 or six chunks off to the scrapper in basically a leaf trailer on my other friends bumper hitch of an explorer lmao
                            That’s different because you are an enthusiast and you used some of the parts to keep yours alive. You did a good thing. And it sounds like that car really was junk. The one above however could and should be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post

If you put this on KickStarter, I'll fund it.

Comment

Working...
                              X