Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Most Mileage Out Of A Full Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Mileage Out Of A Full Tank

I almost broke the 700km [~438 miles] club. I only made it 695 km [434 miles]. But i think i could have broken it no problem. Only needed 56L to fill the tank afterwards. what a rush.

how do the rest of you fare?

damn thats fucking crazy.

I got 345 to a tank last time i checked.

Comment

670 kms to 55 liters coming back from a roadtrip in NY......and we were doing 140kms almost the whole way too!

the best I can get is about 11.5-11.7 kms to the liter but I'm really bad at controlling my revving. I just favour the spirited driving the F series is capable of. And don't you skip gears too while you're driving?

I've still got my eyes open when I'm around J and F to see your car.....is the body in good condition?
      1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt
        670 kms to 55 liters coming back from a roadtrip in NY......and we were doing 140kms almost the whole way too!

the best I can get is about 11.5-11.7 kms to the liter but I'm really bad at controlling my revving. I just favour the spirited driving the F series is capable of. And don't you skip gears too while you're driving?

I've still got my eyes open when I'm around J and F to see your car.....is the body in good condition?
        hey man how you doin', long time no see. and yes i skip gears [1,3,5] but if i'm on the a hill, i use 2nd. i got a white 91' exr w/ a rear red emblem and rear quarter panels that don't match in colour [stock white and faded white]. it's not how i intended it, but it's still better than rust.

Comment

I swear I got 500 miles once... I've done over 450 miles recently for sure.

Comment

552miles to be exact and thats from full tank to running out of gas at the gas station and coasting into a stall lol and thats with my dohc f20b

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Never more than 400km's
              But i barely ever do any Highway driving anymore, all city, and mines auto
              (New sig in the works )

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                552miles to be exact and thats from full tank to running out of gas at the gas station and coasting into a stall lol and thats with my dohc f20b
                must be a guiness world record. what's your driving style?

Comment

u can get alot of miles off a tank but there are alot of variables involded like condition of motor tires raod conditions and even what grade of fuel u use

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

398(miles). Just last week.

Comment

440 (the one time I actually paid attention)
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by sohjonn
                        hey man how you doin', long time no see. and yes i skip gears [1,3,5] but if i'm on the a hill, i use 2nd. i got a white 91' exr w/ a rear red emblem and rear quarter panels that don't match in colour [stock white and faded white]. it's not how i intended it, but it's still better than rust.
                        cool, I remembered reading a post where you talked about the difference in mileage skipping gears in your CB. I was out there tonight but I haven't see you yet. You're lucky about the rust, mine def'ly has it on the quarters. I've got it bondoed and primered but I need to fix it eventually.

actually, with regard to mileage I've started using this additive pill called MPG CAPS from this company called FFI. They claim to increase mileage by like 15-20% per tank and I've just started using them. I think they're good for about 10% at least but that might just be the way I drive that limits it. You should check them out. http://fuelnsave.mpgproduct.com
                        1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

I get 658 miles on a full tank of gas. I know cause i just traveled from Florida to cali and only had to fill up 7 times to get there. Total of $320.... YA BOY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B20F22A1
                            I get 658 miles on a full tank of gas. I know cause i just traveled from Florida to cali and only had to fill up 7 times to get there. Total of $320.... YA BOY!!!
                            nice was that in a cb?

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

ive never filled my tank. I Cannot afford it. I feel stupid, but i got a tornato/tubonater kinda thing couse gas is expensive. I know there kida a joke, but all i gotta do is look at my gas guage to see that it does save me gas. I live in the city, so i use a lotta gas in a 5 mile trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X