Radiator for Bisimoto Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiator for Bisimoto Header

I'm on the verge of buying a Bisimoto header for my H22 instead of rebuilding some of my head cause I'm afraid he might stop making them by the time I'm ready to buy one. Anyways, my question is what kind of radiator would I use for the header, a slimmer one, a half size radiator for a civic? Thanks in advanced

It will fit and clear your stock Accord full size radiator.... yes even with the AC fan, PS and AC lines.

Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

^
      That's just a nice image right there.

As expected in the quality of Bisi products.
      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

WOW! You don't know how big of a smile that picture just put on my face right now. Thanks HATCHing for that pic, I'm glad I'll save me some $ from buying a new radiator now. Can't wait to get that header, but I think I'm getting mine ceramic coated just to avoid the stainless steel from changing color over time.

Comment

Get some good slim fans and you'll have even more clearance....I love not having the huge fan boxes on the radiator anymore.
          My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Lol no thread jack intended but since we're on the subject does anyone have anything to say in regards to purchasing one of bisi's prototype headers? Would this be a good idea?

Comment

What would be some good slim radiator fans? I was thinkin of ordering from this website cause in the the future I'll be getting a koyo radiator.
              http://www.slimfan.com/92_Honda_Acur...ashroudfan.htm

For the bisimoto prototype headers I mean if you really want it than buy it, but I'd say atleast save up for the uncoated header only because the prototype doesn't come with any kind of warranty which I like to have in case something goes wrong.
              Last edited by Restless; 03-30-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Wow, cool!

That looks great! I have the same setup but haven't installed the header yet. I have to get a new flange welded to the cat cuz the header has a two bolt pattern at the down pipe and the cat has three. Did you have that issue? At least I know it will clear my half size radiator.
                Last edited by Accordolictx; 03-30-2011, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I see no point of geting a slim fan... unless your oem one is broken or something.
                  Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Working...
                  X