Jack_lee : 1990 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
    I was just looking over your MRT and I just noticed that there's something different with your front fender moldings! I can't see them though, but I think I likes!
    u mean this?it's from the CD6 SIR rear door garnish.

-My Member Ride thread-
    -JL store-

Comment

love the headlights jack. great job. lets get some daytime pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
        u mean this?it's from the CD6 SIR rear door garnish.

That looks pretty good!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
          love the headlights jack. great job. lets get some daytime pics.
          thanks.

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
          That looks pretty good!

-My Member Ride thread-
          -JL store-

Comment

looks so nice

Comment

pics of the halo lights on from the front like in Ikaytos sig would be nice......
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Slammed with the adjustable i bought earlier.this is before i adjust it.the front is TEIN Type WAGON.it's very soft,almost close to stock ride.the rear is modded spring on stock absorber.so still not low enough.(sorry,rainy days=dirty car).

temporary raise the front a little to match the rear.

still can go higher.

and i really need camber kit now.

The ride is now far smoother than previous stock strut + RS*R sport spring(but i heard RS*R is good with KAYABA NEW SR).not so hash not so soft as stock(my wife and son are happy now ).just i hope the rear can get lower so that i only need a front camber kit to keep the tires from wearing out.any recommendation for the rear adjustable?i don't want stiff stiff stuff,but 20%-30% stiffer than stock is acceptable la.

and SiT badge.the gold coating had peel off.thinking of doing something different from other SiT badge owners here.... :roll:
                -My Member Ride thread-
                -JL store-

Comment

i really like what u did with the proyector lightning
                  gave me a few ideas, great choice on the proyector
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

I always think that TIEN is too hard..should take it the last time I saw it..anyway,have you checked all the bushes down there?camber kits are hard to find here tho..

Comment

Nice and clean as always brother...i love the retro in the 1-piece...hows the light pitch at night..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                        i really like what u did with the proyector lightning
                        gave me a few ideas, great choice on the proyector
                        thanks!i appreciate it.

Originally posted by deramansa View Post
                        I always think that TIEN is too hard..should take it the last time I saw it..anyway,have you checked all the bushes down there?camber kits are hard to find here tho..
                        i first thought like that too.that's why i took so long to put it on.just i hope i got the whole set.not just the front only.I know who's selling the ball joint adjustable camber kit here.

btw,have you lower yours bro?how is the ride?just curious.
                        -My Member Ride thread-
                        -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                          Nice and clean as always brother...i love the retro in the 1-piece...hows the light pitch at night..
                          the beam is awesome!.....just the projector is from usa,so the cut off sloped up to the right hand side.i cannot adjust to high on the driver side.i'm RHD.
                          -My Member Ride thread-
                          -JL store-

Comment

Ahhh i see....on another not note what the hell happened to MyHavoc ??...i have been meaning to pm you or Kidd262 to find out whats up..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                              Ahhh i see....on another not note what the hell happened to MyHavoc ??...i have been meaning to pm you or Kidd262 to find out whats up..
                              here is the new site address http://www.havocmalaysia.net/forum/index.php
                              -My Member Ride thread-
                              -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee
                                i first thought like that too.that's why i took so long to put it on.just i hope i got the whole set.not just the front only.I know who's selling the ball joint adjustable camber kit here.

btw,have you lower yours bro?how is the ride?just curious.
                                all I did was replacing the springs (espelir - front,rs*r - back)..the drop was ok..the roads are too rough here in Kelantan (too many potholes)..been to the hafkat and the shocks (TIEN) is gone already..

Comment

Working...
                                X