No announcement yet.

he thinks his accord is going to quick sell at this price lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see hes trying to come up. I dont blame him is the car completely stock? since I didnt read the description at all I only looked at the pics. I say at the most 2,200

Comment

I sold a stock 91 LX coupe for 2800. But I had all the paperwork for the new parts I put on, had the head sent to a machine shop to get redone, as well as put in a low mileage block, fixed a lotta shit. But I still made 1500 bucks on the deal. Bought the car for $300 with a blown headgasket, spent about 900 in parts. People definitely place a higher value on a car if you have all the paperwork.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

yea i sold my accord with 267k for 1200 with a new clutch and rebuilt motor.

talk about a money loser.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I sold my 93 with 187k, pretty much stock except for cosmetic mods, for $1800.

Comment

but its very fast
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

i paid 3500 for my 92 coupe with 150k. but it was well worth it to me. motor had all extended maintenance done fresh (timing belt, water pump, plugs, wires, oil, coolant, trans oil all documented), working a/c (important in the south), paint was less than a year old (documented), remote start, alarm system, full quality suspension, and near perfect interior.

i dont really follow book values, its all about what a car is worth to me... thats not a car id pay 3k for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeless View Post
                i paid 3500 for my 92 coupe with 150k. but it was well worth it to me. motor had all extended maintenance done fresh (timing belt, water pump, plugs, wires, oil, coolant, trans oil all documented), working a/c (important in the south), paint was less than a year old (documented), remote start, alarm system, full quality suspension, and near perfect interior.

i dont really follow book values, its all about what a car is worth to me... thats not a car id pay 3k for.
                That's exactly all the work I did on my DD within the past 6 months, so i plan to price it accordingly if I do decide to sell, ~3k-3200. I don't care about book values either. As long as I can show how much just in parts was put into the car, that's my golden ticket right there. Besides, when you hear this engine start, you'll know immediately how well taken care of this car is.

I could drive this car another 75k miles before anything needs to be done.

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I sold my old white accord for $3500 a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                  X