Slammed JDM-converted TSX on Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slammed JDM-converted TSX on Works

Here's a set I did for my friend Justin last Friday, i'm pretty proud of it, so I thought I'd share:

IMG_7151TAGGED by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_7085tagged by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

White Works by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_6910tagged by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_7199tagged by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

BTW, this is what happens when Justin tells his son Noah, "go clean wheels!"

Little Helper by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Car is sex.

Pictures are sex.

Great job.

I love this car so fucking much.

I think the first gen TSX rear end is by far the sexiest next to the NSX/2002 Accord coupe.

Comment

Very clean, and nice photowork. Too low for me though

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Wow!!
        Awesome car and great photography aswell
        My members rides thread

Comment

thank you guys! this is probably my favorite set overall that i've done!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Sometimes I can't tell the difference between your photos and Lynx's 3D renderings...

Not a fan of the slammed look, but it's clean as fuh, and I love the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Sometimes I can't tell the difference between your photos and Lynx's 3D renderings...

haha thanks Deeve! yeah, it's definitely not my car (way too much fucking camber, chipped fenders, etc), but it looks clean as hell in pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

lmao
                My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
                X