Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sister's birthday, what to get her? Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought my sis a 93 cb7 and never seen her again lol. always on the road but depends on budget. i would get her a series of her fav anime or a gift card. a gift card shows u care but its kinda a quick resolution to the gift selection.

Comment

Wow Deev, one track mind?

There is some good ideas in here. Never thought about a day out and bookstore, that might just be perfect. Get her some manga and other stuff like that.

I think it's just the age gap between us (ten years) that makes gift shopping difficult. That and now that she's older, I can't just throw dolls at her and make her happy.
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

That was actually supposed to be like "you mad"... like "you are mean"... didn't translate to text very well!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          That was actually supposed to be like "you mad"... like "you are mean"... didn't translate to text very well!
          Oh sorry then...

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
            take her out for a nice dinner and get her a teddy bear, that seems to work
            awesome
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

with some pics we may be able to better work out what she may like.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                with some pics we may be able to better work out what she may like.
                Yeah I don't trust some of these people on there... so thats not going to happen.

Comment

i think dinner and books is a good idea..

usually i dont give my sister anything and i always feel bad..but shes in Wisconsin and im in SoCal

the best gift you can give to family is time well spent..memories last a lifetime..material posessions last a day to a year to get over it..she might like anime today, but next year she might not..but the thought that you took her to a bookstore for her birthday will be in her thoughts forever.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                  Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                  Originally posted by bmxicansd
                  so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Well I think we've decided to get her a camera. She's big into photography and think this is the next step. She'd rather have a DSLR over most anything (car included).

She's been wanting something with a bit more flexibility and I think this is a good investment into her future as well.

Any pointers from any of you photographers? Thought we'd just go out and have her test drive them and pick the one she likes the feel of.

Comment

Wow, you were really planning ahead! When I make a thread like this, it's about a day or two before the event...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Wow, you were really planning ahead! When I make a thread like this, it's about a day or two before the event...
                        Yeah I try to think ahead. Her birthday is in like three weeks so I still have some time.

Comment

get her a moped

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

DG sunglasses

Comment

Working...
                            X