Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93accordguy View Post
    Tigerjapanese.com has pretty good prices for the h22
    Thanks, but remember I want a clean motor so if I have to pay a little more I will.
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Guys! i wanna gather a meet for this spring or summer. Whats month works for you guys? Im thinking late May early June. Now my car is stock but its fine

Comment

Late May or whenever cause I don't really mind.

Comment

anytime is fine with me.. As long as I'm done with the suspension.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
            I will call hmotors and tell them what I want.
            I also will need help with the wiring too, I just, want to get everything first before I start both swaps.
            if i'm not too late to offer a bit of help... look through their motors online and they do have just the longblock available. it just doesnt include the harness or senors. im ordering mine in a couple weeks and will just ask them to remove the tranny/clutch/fw/starter from their motor/tranny/ecu package. should knock a few hundred off the price. rywire also just came out with a vtec subharness. i got that, which should eliminate the need for an h22 harness for donor parts but ill play that safe and leave it in the order - if your swap is still a ways off i'll report back with confirmation and possibly save you more! good luck!
            Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-01-2011, 04:56 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              if i'm not too late to offer a bit of help... look through their motors online and they do have just the longblock available. it just doesnt include the harness or senors. im ordering mine in a couple weeks and will just ask them to remove the tranny/clutch/fw/starter from their motor/tranny/ecu package. should knock a few hundred off the price. rywire also just came out with a vtec subharness. i got that, which should eliminate the need for an h22 harness for donor parts but ill play that safe and leave it in the order - if your swap is still a ways off i'll report back with confirmation and possibly save you more! good luck!
              Well not doing the h swap just yet, but please report back and let me know how that harness thing went. Good luck with the swap

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

hey guys. haven't been here in a while. What's going on?
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161738

Vouch for: new_beginnings, tommi

Comment

Not much, same shit, just a different day. Lol

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

buy me:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...75#post2812975

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

This place is dead now

Comment

*Cricket croak*

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

summer is here so everyones out and about on vacations and all that stuff and have no need for a computer for the summer, winter everyone comes back and hibernates in the room where the computer is. way more to do during the summer then winter so computer occupies them. but i see a few of us stick around.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

I havent posted much anywhere. I just lurk arround like a ninja

Comment

nothing really postworthy on here nowadays. just researching and whatnot.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161738

Vouch for: new_beginnings, tommi

Comment

Accord crew seems pretty dead here in MN

Comment

Working...
                                X