Try this

I dont know how, but it worked
    http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/redire...yournumber.swf
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Wow....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

worked for me

Comment

damn it got it. but later i tricked it by chosing another color....haha not to smart after all

Comment

it should always work, each number of the same color is put into a diff house. so once a color is picked your number, and you pick the house its in, it will know. if you look there are 5 colors and 5 houses, each color has 5 numbers, and will be all put in a diff house. kinda easy to figure out if you ask me.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

wow it worked for me to pritty good
            My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

simple math

^^MY OLD RIDE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

haha i fooled the system lol it lost, it had it up to the house one then the crystal balls and doors failed

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  haha i fooled the system lol it lost, it had it up to the house one then the crystal balls and doors failed
                  tehehe i knda lied

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                    tehehe i knda lied
                    so did i my number was 17 and its blue and i picked red lol but it had 17 in red lol so i picked that house and a random ball and all 3 doors wer wrong lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                      so did i my number was 17 and its blue and i picked red lol but it had 17 in red lol so i picked that house and a random ball and all 3 doors wer wrong lol

yeh you messed up lol. you cant follow directions. it jsut says choose the house with ur number in it. go back and do it again, and this time pick the house with the 17 in it. it will come up 17. its easy to figure out how it works, not difficult, and it will work everytime if you follow the directions.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                        yeh you messed up lol. you cant follow directions. it jsut says choose the house with ur number in it. go back and do it again, and this time pick the house with the 17 in it. it will come up 17. its easy to figure out how it works, not difficult, and it will work everytime if you follow the directions.
                        Following directions is what machines do. and thats how they take over!!

REBEL!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                          Following directions is what machines do. and thats how they take over!!

REBEL!

oh man, all i can think of is terminator lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X