Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family RANT.......aaarrrggg

o.k o.k.....

i park in the driveway cause i'm scared to park in the street cause somebody might hit my car. Plus they gave me the driveway so i can take the kids out without them running into the streets....

So i woke up today and i have this BIGASS scratch on the bumper so i ask my brother and stepfather who did it..they both denied it..even after they was taking out the garbage....

they simply said..."ITS JUST A FUCKING CAR...WHO CARES IF IT HAS A DENT"..

i SAID "I CARE..ITS MINE I PUT MONEY IN THAT CAR I LIKE HOW IT LOOKS RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES SHIT YOU WON'T LIKE IF IT HAPPEN TO YOU"

Later that day ...my brother was playing basketball out front with his boys..after a couple of hours more people came and when i went out to lock up my car there was 4 dudes siting on my shit.."I FRKKKKKKKIN HATE THAT".....plus they had those belt chains...and i told them to get off....OMFG...this one guy put a big ass scratch on my car... .... he started to tell me sorry and shit that he didn't mean to that my brother said it was cool to sit on it..than my brother jumped in and we started argue'n about it..so i went inside to get the keys to move it...

WHEN I HEARD THE ALRAM GO OFF....i come out and they was moving the basketball hoop to the yard and they must had lost grib and all i see is the HOOP ON MY FUCKING CAR...and all the dudes running down the block...everybody was hiding and yelling.."SORRY".....

once again here goes my brother and stepfather.."ITS JUST A FUCKING CAR"......SO I WENT OVER TO MY STEP=POPS CAR AND JUST KNOCKED THE GARBAGE CAN AGAINST IT.... THE HEADLIGHT FELL OUT...lmao..i had no idea that was gonna happen. i just wanted to prove my point..i just wanted to prove my point.....he ran to his car saying look what you did i was keeping that headlight up for almost a year.....i don't have enough money to fix it...I GUESS MY POINT WAS MADE..." SO I SAID..........ITS JUST A CAR MAN"...AND WALKED AWAY AND ALSO SAID DON'T CONFUSE YOUR SHIT WITH MY CAR....AND SLAM THE DOOR.....

I'M DONE

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
    SO I WENT OVER TO MY STEP=POPS CAR AND JUST KNOCKED THE GARBAGE CAN AGAINST IT.... THE HEADLIGHT FELL OUT...lmao..i had no idea that was gonna happen. i just wanted to prove my point..i just wanted to prove my point.....he ran to his car saying look what you did i was keeping that headlight up for almost a year.....i don't have enough money to fix it...
    LMAO!
    LOL i seriously spilled my grape juice when i read that.
    Hahhaha, sorry but that was too funny...

But yeah, im sorry they are not respecting ur shit like that.
    I would be upset too...

Comment

Shoulda Pulled one of these.
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=fxrlCLWJqA4
      Then next time they come around They'll be like this
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=q5GgydYQvBo
      Yes... They'll be so scared they'll be speaking German.

Comment

yeah i was holding my laugh when his headlight fell off..

and i wish i can deebo them..and make them speak another language...lol

Comment

sorry about the whip mami
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I hate that "It's just a fucking car" line...yeah it's just a fucking car, but it's my fucking car and I'll break some knee caps next time someone touches my shit! Hope everything works out!

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

What can you do is grab a paint stripper and put a lil portion on their car

Then you say "OOpps , It's justa fucking car".

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                What can you do is grab a paint stripper and put a lil portion on their car

Then you say "OOpps , It's justa fucking car".

too late i did it......hehehehehe
                he still doesn't know its me..........he just looked at it and keeped sweeping the sidewalk.......he doesn't care about his shit either.....he has a hanger as an antenna.....and the words BRONX is writen on the side of his car...the driver seat is broken...and the car is full of GARBAGE......and its a 95 dodge interpet...

Comment

oops, its jsut another tooth.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Iknow, dood. every one like"you wash your car too much" or" its just aold honda" kudos to him though for rocking the bronx. they kick ass. but its prolly graffiti, huh? he sound slike a tool. dont put stripper on his car, you can go too far, but the head light thing was deserved. I bet sumbich wooda fixed it to get out of a fix-it tickit. good 4 u for stickin up for what yours.
                    you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by angus67
                      Iknow, dood. every one like"you wash your car too much" or" its just aold honda" kudos to him though for rocking the bronx. they kick ass. but its prolly graffiti, huh? he sound slike a tool. dont put stripper on his car, you can go too far, but the head light thing was deserved. I bet sumbich wooda fixed it to get out of a fix-it tickit. good 4 u for stickin up for what yours.
                      yeah he was in the bronx one night and somebody graffiti the words BRONX on it....and when we ask was he in the bronx he said NO...lol..yeah whatever..

too late on the paint stripper.................

Comment

hey azul use aircraft remover... that will def f**k shit up

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz
                          hey azul use aircraft remover... that will def f**k shit up
                          thats what i used.......the one in the spray can so i did a WALK-BY...lol

Comment

Why dont you move?

Comment

o good move lol i wanna do that hahaha. But hellyeah i agree with that shit when ppl sittin on ur car...i mean WTF bitch!? get tha fock off!! sheeeit...no straight up manners or respect shiit. Hate fockin ppl like that. But Good point proven.
                              Last edited by Djmoua; 04-28-2008, 01:47 PM.

*Needs*
                              -New shocks
                              -Struts
                              -Drop
                              -Cleaning
                              -New Tires/Wheels
                              -New Window Tint
                              -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...
                              X