No announcement yet.

Rusty the bmw (2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be interesting to see how this takes shape now.

Comment

look at me. i can set my car on fire to!

but seriously. rusty was a great looking build. definitely going to be watching this action.
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
        i completely disagree...

u cant fault the man for having an eye with a camera and wanting to share. imo thats very much part of being an enthusiast. i HATE 90% of the communities u are speaking of because of their general attitude towards anything that doesnt fall into their strict guidelines of whats cool. the nature of what he has done with the car is bound to raise an eyebrow.

and agreeing with george, even if he was partially attention motivated, who cares? isnt that a large reason people modify cars at all?
        He's alway been great with a camera no doubt. I find that there is a different breed amongta enthusiasts. You'll have your purists, you'll extremists and so on and so forth. Some people will appreciate it and some wont, i juat fall into the latter. Sure they can be a bit harsh on him but I thought at times it was one of warranted with some of the posts that were being poured out.

I think I can only speak for myself on the attention thing, I personally don't think that's a large portion of my motivation to modify my car. I like to have my cars a certain way in which it will please me. I think when attention becomes your biggest concern your thought process changes where I may have been "These wheels look really nice on my ride, I'm truly happy with these" and it now turns into "You know what I could grab these wheels which would be sweet on my car but I'll grab these ones because they'll get me more stares and looks". I've always been a person that appreciates well though out and well executed machines, this I'd venture to say is more of a piece of art.

Typed with iPod, excuse the mistakes =p

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
          I'd venture to say is more of a piece of art.

Typed with iPod, excuse the mistakes =p
          this is why i think i respect it so much... in person, its such a strange blend of very cool things.

and no excuses!

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
            Speak for yourself Chris, I work on my car 'cause it gets my dick hard
            u get my dick hard.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
              i shoulda copy righted that, u took it from a thread that i commented on LMAO.
              Oh you posted that? Hahah sorry I save so many quotes like that I have no idea who it's from in my list.
              Current:
              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                u get my dick hard.
                get a fuckin' room you two 9_9
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                  get a fuckin' room you two 9_9
                  Haha, we are redickulous

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Man I really hope mike brings rusty out to IA again this year. I've been watching this car for two years now since the first time I saw it at IA 09. I can't wait to see how ridiculous, outlandish, and awesome this reincarnation will be.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                      Haha, we are redickulous
                      absolutely recockulous!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                      X