Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the fuck out of my car..

http://stickydiljoe.com/

Current post "This is awesome.... and stupid" on Stickydiljoe.com is hilarious

How retarded can some people be?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Silly girl, who let her drive?

But seriously, I would've driven away before the crowd appeared, or called the cops before I hopped in.

Read the bit about Honda tech, is it really that bad?
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Here's the HT thread about it. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2933044

I'm glad dude got his car back. Probably not the best way to go about it, but whatever. Should have just hopped in it and hauled ass away. Let the chick try and call the cops.
      Last edited by PointBlank; 05-10-2011, 12:21 AM.
      Originally posted by chessboxer
      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Lol at the cop not being able to drive a stick
        MRT
        37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
        30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
        27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
        Originally posted by deevergote
        sneaky motherfucker

Comment

while everyone surrounded the crx, id steal everyone elses shit
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            Lol i loved one quote from the HT thread "should have just ran them all down. would have made for some good lulz"

We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

Sigh, society sucks.

Comment

yea its like the people who camp out for black friday and whos hella into it. well, when the doors open up and they run in for their 150 dollar laptops, ill just pull up and take all their camping equipment and lawn chairs. How much did you save now?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

That been my car all hell would broke lose. Dude punching me would be dead. And I would drove off in my car. and the fat chick is stupid for trading with out proper paper work dont even fell sorry for her.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I think the lesson we can all take away from this situation is think before you act.

Who just straight up trades for a car? Who just randomly punches a person without any reason?

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                      That been my car all hell would broke lose. Dude punching me would be dead. And I would drove off in my car. and the fat chick is stupid for trading with out proper paper work dont even fell sorry for her.
                      No you wouldn't, and dead as in you'd get blood on your own hands and kill someone for taking a car that they had no idea wasn't legal in the first place?

Yes she's dumb for just trading away the car but hey people don't think before they something that they later regret.The original owner wasn't too smart either letting the guy who was interested in the car test drive it alone.

It's so macho to act tough over the internet but in reality..none of us would (hell I wouldn't) because we have too much to loose.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

whoa :O

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                          No you wouldn't, and dead as in you'd get blood on your own hands and kill someone for taking a car that they had no idea wasn't legal in the first place?

Yes she's dumb for just trading away the car but hey people don't think before they something that they later regret.The original owner wasn't too smart either letting the guy who was interested in the car test drive it alone.

It's so macho to act tough over the internet but in reality..none of us would (hell I wouldn't) because we have too much to loose.
                          Figure of speech on the dead part. Im 6'1 310 pounds I would whoop some ass. But I just would've called the cops and waited on them though.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

bro i dont buy a fuckin bicycle without title and photo copy of previous owner's ID

Comment

I've let plenty of people test drive my shit alone.

So ok, they steal it. I'll be waiting for them when they come back for the car they came over in.

Comment

Working...
                              X