How has everyone been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How has everyone been?

I have not been here in a long time. Been so busy with my business lately. My CB7 has been off the road for a while just sitting in a garage. I blew up the motor a while ago.
    I'm planning on completely redoing the whole car soon. I never finished the interior or anything. Plan on doing a H22 swap and finishing up the interior soon.

Feels good to be back on here. How has everyone been? Fill me in on everything you guys have been up to with your cars. I would love to hear!

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Damn, brother, I wondered where you've been. It's hard to tell you what's happened, I can't remember when you were last here! lol. do a search for threads I've started, I've laid some artwork on the hood, acquired an Audi 100, some other stuff. I just bumped one of your discs the other day.

Comment

Nice man. I will have to check out some of your threads. I forget the last time I actually been here too lol. Been a while.

Still bumping my CD? I been working on a whole new album. I got 4 songs that are finished so far, 5 more that are in the process of being completed, and 8 more that have to be started. I got the 4 ones I have up for free download. Check them out. They are all really sick. I got some nice singers on some of the choruses too

http://soundcloud.com/absurdny-1/sets/my-life-my-world

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
      Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
      My member's ride

Comment

According to your posts, last one was in 2009 !

That's like sooo 2 years ago

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
        X