Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh heey guys.

Thought I would just drop this..HERE.

I've been following this guy, Seita Takano from Japan..apparently these CBs also have a good following back there as well.

If you've seen his car floating around the internet...you'd know who I'm talkin about.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

That grey coupe is SOOOOO clean!

Comment

Cool looks cool but what about performance modifications?

Comment

how do u know they are stock? and secondly, and most importantly.... WHO CARES? if they wanna roll around with some clean dailies that are completely stock motor wise than so be it! lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          how do u know they are stock? and secondly, and most importantly.... WHO CARES? if they wanna roll around with some clean dailies that are completely stock motor wise than so be it! lol
          I think he was just asking what was done to them performance wise, lol no need for caps! haha
          My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Also remember that for them USDM is like our JDM, over there. They collect our stock ish.
            I have often though about how neat it would be to have a parts exchange directly between the largest Cb sites... Like a f/s forum that is strictly for international exchange.
            Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Personally I am not a big fan of the low and slow, however they are some clean CB's in that picture.

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
              Also remember that for them USDM is like our JDM, over there. They collect our stock ish.
              I have often though about how neat it would be to have a parts exchange directly between the largest Cb sites... Like a f/s forum that is strictly for international exchange.
              I think it would be great to have a sort of direct swap-meet style forum between all generations of Accord owners from all the different markets. Unfortunately I think language would be the ultimate barrier.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Anyone else notice that the grey coupe is rocking some ultra rare wheels...?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx View Post
                  I think he was just asking what was done to them performance wise, lol no need for caps! haha
                  my rant wasnt fueled by sparkle, moreso triggered by his comment.... ive grown tired of the people deciding what is "ok" for people to do with their cars.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                    My rant wasn't fueled by sparkle, more so triggered by his comment.... I've grown tired of the people deciding what is "OK" for people to do with their cars.
                    Amen. Thank you Mr. Sullivan.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

Comment

Lol. I've learned from this forum, that some people are overly opinionated. Sparkle is one of those people. He see things like he sees them, and speaks his mind. I don't always agree with him, but those are his personal views. I find it funny most times. Y'all shouldn't let it get y'all bent out of shape.
                      Last edited by Straight Success; 10-07-2012, 04:43 PM.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I know setia cb is h swapped. And I wouldn't be surprised if these were to.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone's got one! Not sure why the need to get all defensive every time someone obviously posts theirs. It's beyond me.......

Low and slow is crap. Even if it has an H22 swap. it's still going to be hell on you and the vehicle anywhere you drive that thing fast. Not to mention that you would have to have deep pockets to replace suspension parts & tires all the time.
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                            Low and slow is crap. Even if it has an H22 swap. it's still going to be hell on you and the vehicle anywhere you drive that thing fast. Not to mention that you would have to have deep pockets to replace suspension parts & tires all the time.
                            not true my car is pretty low and I have a f20b and every weekend im at the races giving my car hell and I run through country roads all the time with my buddys and keep up with there miata's. And I don't go through tires.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Oh it's TRUE. maybe not in every instance, however in the majority of cases it is.

There is a difference between pretty low and 45° of ridiculous useless camber. Lowered with a good quality suspension ($$$$) designed for racing will benefit...... However the "majority" of people don't spend the money on both. It's one or the other.

and those who cheap out and think their cars are running great are in for a big bill sooner or later. I know, been there done that!
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X