Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fastest car you've beat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fastest car you've beat ?

I know there are some beat ass accords here but i was just wondering what was the fastest car you've beat in a race. Highway,quarter mile ect.

Mine : 2010 civic Si in 1/8 mile and he thought i had a swap

Ive beaten tegs and stuff but those cars are always destroyed by their onwers.
    10th Anniversary Accord.
    05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Hours on youtube watching cb7 videos I've come to the conclusion that even with a 1000 dollar h22 swap with turbo and racing slicks a cb7 only does high 12s or 13 seconds. but you can make any car fast.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
      I know there are some beat ass accords here but i was just wondering what was the fastest car you've beat in a race. Highway,quarter mile ect.

Mine : 2010 civic Si in 1/8 mile and he thought i had a swap

Ive beaten tegs and stuff but those cars are always destroyed by their onwers.
      Setup at the time : JDM H22A/F22 Tranny

White 2010 SI - 40 roll highway(have video)
      Red EG Hatch - 20 roll highway (have video)
      Yellow SuperCharged Cobalt SS - 60 roll highway
      Silver Mustang GT - 30 roll highway.(i think this guy was trolling because later i find out its highly modified and on the bottle. or he did not want to waste some spray on the CB7 he thought he was gunna beat )
      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
      Originally posted by deevergote
      den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7coal View Post
        Hours on youtube watching cb7 videos I've come to the conclusion that even with a 1000 dollar h22 swap with turbo and racing slicks a cb7 only does high 12s or 13 seconds. but you can make any car fast.
        Not all CBs make it to or are on youtube. There's guys on this site running 11s. Check out the forced induction area, 600+ WHP CBs.

Comment

Stock yellow eg hatch :P
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7coal View Post
            ??...depends how much power they're making. I had slicks when I was making close to 250whp and I ran a 13.3...now I making close to 400whp, so I think 11's is very doable with slicks

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

The fastest car I beat was an evo9 with Ams modsdoil 11's with my srt4 staeg 3 with bolt-ons. With my evo I beat a supra 2jz with 400whp in a short distance as far as highway im sure it would have been a different story.

Comment

Ep3 Civic Si- Manual
                Ralliart Lancer- Manual/Auto "Paddle Shifters"
                2011 Camry (twin cam)- Automatic
                Da Integra- Manual
                Eg Civic with B series swap- Manual
                E36 Bmw 328i- Manual
                Last edited by 92 accord2dr; 05-29-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

true ,, i barely have enough money to do anything so i just try to keep it running but i have mostly just spend hours on it.

I was racing a Club K sylvia one time kuz the back looked like a prelude and i got spanked so bad i just pit my turning signal on and turned very slowly lol. That sylvia has been passed around here in Reading and is pushing 800 with thw twin turbo setup
                  10th Anniversary Accord.

Comment

2 stock manual civics one on freeway and the other on a small highway going up the mountain and a stock 97 prelude at a stop light

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

im gonna start recording when i race ,, i just never think about it even thoe i know they want to race kuz they wait at the stop for me
                      10th Anniversary Accord.

Comment

With myCoupe. F22A1 Stock. Short Ram Air intake/ A4 Header.

i have beat:

- 98 2.0 DOHC DODGE Neon (Manual)
                        - 98 Honda Civic SI Hachback (Manual)
                        - 97-99?? GS TEG sTOCK b18(MANUAL)
                        - 2000 Civic LX (Manual)

Comment

eg coupe civic Ls swap (stick)
                          eg hatch back mini swap 1.6V (stick)
                          2 DA integras (stick)
                          94 maxima (stick)
                          el camino 305 (auto)
                          4 door cb7 (stick)
                          corella (stick)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

91 integra 4dr manual trans stock

I tend to stay away from racing since I have 20 year old cb that's completely stock and in need of some refurb. Plus there's no tracks around here.

Comment

Nissan gtr

Comment

Working...
                              X