• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ely585 : 1991 Accord EX

This is my accord. .

i have boo boos

dont mind the crap in the back seats lol

me at the western new york honda tech meet sept 24 2011 and i was the ONLY CB7 there... we got there early so it was very little cars there

Front windshield stickers

ENGINE
    F22a6

Suspension/Brakes
    stock

Wheels
    stock

Exterior
    stock

Interior
    stock

Audio
    Aftermarket radio. 2 pioneer 6x9s with 400 watt amp.

Future plans:
    After i survive the winter im planning to paint it Pearl White and keep all the black trimming, for the engine im just going to leave it stock and keep it running strong. for suspension i want to drop it (the proper way not cut springs) for the wheels i want to get some black 5 spoke 16 inch maybe rotas or something similar to them. for the audio i want to get a way better deck have 2 15 inch kickers or JL audios subs. and a amp to power them and a capacitor to keep the system from killing the battery. . i dont know if i want a bike rack for my lowrider bike but thats a maybe. .
    Last edited by Ely585; 10-01-2011, 06:29 PM.

Nice CB9, looking foward to the progress.
    Last edited by Hostile; 05-26-2012, 06:53 PM.
    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Damn you got a lot going on left side of your windshield. But it's a nice looking car overall and a wagon at that. Looking forward to seeing lots of good things with this one
      Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

looks good

Comment

thanks to all. i hope she survives the winter. these upstate new york winters are harsh ! cold temps and crazy snow some times. but if it do survive im going with what i got planned for it. i really have to fix my master cylinder tho i be almost pressing the brake pedal all the way to floor. but it do stop.

Comment

Its been a while since i updated my ride thread. ALOT has happened since then. Bought my FnF type 2 coilovers. Have LOTS of photos to share. No motor work done yet. This summer I am planning to do the 5 speed conversion. Cant wait !

Photos will be up later on tonight they are taking forever to upload. Yes they are sorted by period of time.

Comment

Just got my FnFs type twos

First drop. Was not satisfied so i went lower

My first set of wheels

Went back to stock wheels.

New wheels

Local CB9 at sunday night beach meets

My Cb9 and my brothers E30 bimmer

Sanding down the hood for paint

and roof

No damage was done

Hood is finally painted

EK9 hatch wing

After a good wash

Finally got started on the roof

Painting late at night with this

Painting some rims for my friend

This is how the wagon looks as of now

My back yard

Comment

Loving this CB9 . You sir are well on your way with this. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this one!!!!! Keep us posted!!! Clean CB!!!
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Thanks ! . And yes there will be more in store for this. 5 speed conversion, Hopefully a motor swap such as a F22b DOHC (Easy swap) And fix all the little rust spots i have. I have came a long way and I will continue with it !

Comment

Looks good. Are you going to paint your hatch black as well?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Im debating on that. I was thinking about fixing the rust then get some "touch up" paint and leave it like that.

Comment

Got some pretty cool stuff going on here.

I really dig the current deep dish 5 spoke wheels. F&F's provide a nice drop.

Body's very clean fora NY car.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Def diggin this wagon.
                          Cant wait to see what the future holds for this thing.
                          What wheels are those?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                          Bought from: ChampCoupe
                          Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

@91ExSedan thanks man, and alot is in store. and the wheels are from a company called "Prime"

@#1_M.I._CARLOS Before i lowered the car my front end fell into a ditch in winter resulting in replacement of the front end... plus i bought another accord for 300, took the whole front end from it.. distributor, starter, alternator, clock, wheels, tie rods, door, and more and traded the rest for a neat air compressor. It was well worth it.

@crazymikey thanks. And yes im not driving this car through another winter. Im storing it and working on it and planning to get another daily maybe a minitruck or civic.

Comment

Working...
                            X